News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Had to look it up - Aha - yeah interesting idea.. :shock: The ss will get all hairy :oops: :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:Had to look it up - Aha - yeah interesting idea.. :shock: The ss will get all hairy :oops: :lol:
what is ss please?
equus poke horse eyes out yes in end?

like mine when i see daniel with stick to left :shock:
someone need to poke mine
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Had to look it up - Aha - yeah interesting idea.. :shock: The ss will get all hairy :oops: :lol:
what is ss please?

Swagger stick? Perhaps!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote:
what is ss please?

Swagger stick? Perhaps!
Right :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote: what is ss please?

Swagger stick? Perhaps!
Right :lol:
:lol: :lol:

see? i so slow :roll: :lol:

i thought maybe sound stage , pathetic yes? :lol:

front row get hairy too :shock:

we all sit dtd in fron row with our ticket like this
our faces
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:shock:
(the last stare one with eyes like stalks is me)
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote: (the last stare one with eyes like stalks is me)
I would imagine, we would all look pretty much the same :lol: With a ridiculous smile on our face, dreamy eyes and an all around stupid look, yes?

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
I would imagine, we would all look pretty much the same :lol: With a ridiculous smile on our face, dreamy eyes and an all around stupid look, yes?
u imagines yes, we all sweat like animals and we hold each others hands as he comes on, i bring food so we eat and not faint :P
then we rush to stage, who get there first? :twisted:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
u imagines yes, we all sweat like animals and we hold each others hands as he comes on, i bring food so we eat and not faint :P
Sweaty palms, yes? :lol: I don´t think I can eat while watching him - maybe some tiny gummy bears.. :wink: You mean after the show for the autographs?

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I would imagine, we would all look pretty much the same :lol: With a ridiculous smile on our face, dreamy eyes and an all around stupid look, yes?
Sweaty palms, yes? :lol: I don´t think I can eat while watching him - maybe some tiny gummy bears.. :wink: You mean after the show for the autographs?
i tell you true story yes

first time i saw daniel naked, i was sucking sweet like butterscotch? so i see him and i swallow it whole
i nearly choke :shock:
i see you all go like this at me :roll:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good night, calypso. I have to go - actually for some time, but talking to you guys is more entertaining than going to bed -
alone :twisted: I will go for a dream, that gives me sweaty palms, yes? :wink:

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good night, calypso. I have to go - actually for some time, but talking to you guys is more entertaining than going to bed -
alone :twisted: I will go for a dream, that gives me sweaty palms, yes? :wink:
sweaty palms-WTH, i missed something good again!!! and is that all that will be sweating? we are in the Daniel craig forum!!
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

bumblebee wrote:
Anglophile wrote:CRUISE, CRAIG RELUCTANT TO CHAT WITH ROSS

Tom Cruise and Daniel Craig are reluctant to appear on Jonathan Ross's BBC talk show, it has been claimed. Friday Night With Jonathan Ross returns to screens on Jan. 23 following the presenter's three-month suspension. Cruise has been lined up for the comeback show, but is allegedly considering pulling out after being informed about the recent controversy surrounding Ross. The presenter was suspended after making obscene phone

calls to the Fawlty Towers actor Andrew Sachs on comedian Russell Brand's radio show. Brand resigned in the subsequent public outcry. Craig has also declined to appear on the show to promote his new film Defiance. It is claimed that Ross "made him look foolish" during their last interview. But a spokesman for Craig denied that he had been asked to appear on the show, and said he would gladly come on. The Daily Telegraph

KIDMAN TAKES THE BLAME FOR AUSTRALIA

After Baz Luhrmann's epic film Australia failed to win over audiences Nicole Kidman, pictured, has taken an extraordinary move to shoulder the blame. Kidman, 41, candidly admits that her performance let down the film and said she "squirmed" in her seat as she sat with Keith Urban, her husband, during the Sydney premiere. "I can't look at this movie and be proud of what I've done," she says. "I sat there, and I looked at Keith and went, 'Am I any good in this movie?' It's just impossible for me to connect to it emotionally." Anticipating poor reviews Kidman, pictured, who is paid up to US$16-million per film, fled her native country. "We ran because I didn't want to read anything," she says. The Daily Telegraph
:(

http://www.nationalpost.com/arts/story.html?id=1170044

WHOLY CRAP-SHE IS FINALLY OUT OF DENIAL-NOW if we can only get her to give her husband an earthling haircut!!!!
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

calypso wrote:
Thelma wrote:
Aragorn wrote: That would be great if he decides to do Broadway (I'll be on the first plane to NY.... :lol: :lol: :lol: )
I would too :lol:
i would like him to do Equus :shock: :P
WHoly shit-not sex with a horse, let "the other Daniel" sow his oats! come on cal---that is just too far. but damn if i wouldnt be there. he would be naked for real. in front of us. for real. naked. they would have to have lots of cops there. cuz i wouldnt be in my seat. naked daniel. nope. not sitting. ~g
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote:think harder :twisted:
Naked man and a horse.
I can't remember where I read it but I recall he doesn't like horses. Maybe we should start a rumor on IMDB that he is doing Equus ;)