News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can't sleep anyway :lol: I am sick :(

March 26, 2013 at 6:57 pm
Actor Daniel Craig to test drive Range Rover Sport in NYC

By The Detroit News
0 Comments

Actor Daniel Craig, best known as the latest incarnation of the British spy James Bond, will reveal the all-new Range Rover Sport Tuesday night in a dramatic drive through New York.

The streets of Manhattan will come to a standstill as the fastest, most agile and responsive Land Rover to date will be put to the test by Craig, who'll drive it to Skylight, at Moynihan Station.

The drive will be filmed as part of a short film "The Delivery" by acclaimed Hollywood director Jonathan P. B. Taylor, broadcast live from the launch event. It's the first time the British car manufacturer is staging a global reveal live on the streets of its biggest market — New York City.

A live online stream of the global reveal of the Range Rover Sport event will be available to view between 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Go to:https://secure.ggwebcast.com/tvcgroup/l ... /20130326/

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2013 ... z2Ogxtk7SV
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh no, welcome GG!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Got it, Phew!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Oh no, welcome GG!
Yeah :( but thanks.
https://twitter.com/JoshuaDowling/statu ... 97/photo/1

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

https://vine.co/v/bjKDBv1Jgej

Daniel Craig launches Range Sport in New York pic.twitter.com/70Ka73JJue
Last edited by Germangirl on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

He looks so good. I love his suit :)
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Posted a few screen grabs in the Photo thread.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Oh bless, he's done his bit of posing now - looking great. Nice that they have donated and publicised a charity he works with :-)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Loved it, all that was missing was the martini. I want one of those cars. What a great advocate for classiness and style he is!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

The car was given great reviews on Top Gear last week. Seriously expensive, of course - about half the price of my house!
I did have to :roll: roll my eyes at the little film, though - I mean, how many flooded tunnels or cobblestones do you really need to negotiate in New York? It's still just a Chelsea Tractor, however prettily it's done.
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

he looked super yummy :drool: