News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I think they'll go with a new cast.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guess Daniel is out and only Rooney in. Thats sad, but with Purity he cant make it next year. Shame :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Guess Daniel is out and only Rooney in. Thats sad, but with Purity he cant make it next year. Shame :(
I doubt they'll go with Rooney either but we'll see.
bubita

Post by bubita »

I´m sad too :cry: I wanted to see another one directed by Fincher with Daniel in it... and Rooney of course.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Hi sf, yes, she recently said, she would love to and even sorta campaigned for it some time ago.
Let's hope! I really liked Tattoo, and she was incredible. His role has been the bright spot in his Bond years (although I do love the obvious scenes in Flashback....but as an actor's performance...)
bubita

Post by bubita »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Yes, ohhh :o and :shock: because it will follow the 4th book.
I never read it before, so I have no idea how much Blomquist is in this book.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Fingers crossed, he is in it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

The original article doesn't state if Rooney Mara is still on board or not.
Ringers crossed that they both are.

http://collider.com/the-girl-in-the-spi ... ht/#images
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Wedding Crashers 2 is in the works all of a sudden

n a 2014 post on Quora, director David Dobkin revealed that they had come up with a "great take" on a sequel, but it never went any further.

"We wanted Daniel Craig to be the ultimate wedding crasher, with his sexy body and his speedo, and the two guys would be incredibly threatened by him. He was like the next generation terminator of wedding crashing," he explained.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a ... t-reports/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh dear, can you imagine? :lol:

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Lisbeth Salander returns: David Lagercrantz to write next book in the Millennium series
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/18/li ... ium-series

If Daniel does decide to return (unlikely), we may get the film triology we were hoping for.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, If they want him, he would do it.

Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Germangirl wrote:I think, If they want him, he would do it.
And as mentioned in the previous article, Mikael Blomkvist isn't as central a character as he was in the first film. So potentially, playing smaller parts in and around Bond might be an attractive prospect for DC. Especially coming off the back of mammoth tasks in 'Spectre' and 'Othello'. If he's not carrying the film, it may give him the opportunity to experiment and play around a bit more with characters. I think as an actor that would be a very appealing prospect.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Jennifer Lawrence, 26, swaps jewel on ring finger for another dazzler... after sparking engagement rumours with Darren Aronofsky, 47

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4Rb5ZqR7m
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook