News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Dunda, you are right. Now the video doesn't play. To refind it, when you are at the article click on keyword 'daniel craig' and then click on article "Wedding heaven for 007?" There a list of videos comes up. Click on "Bond star proposes" It plays then.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks a lot, JoniJoni!

Now it works fine! :D

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sigl

Post by sigl »

Hmmmmmm, doesn't seem to work at all for me. Is it new or are they using old footage??
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
redluna

Post by redluna »

sigl wrote:Hmmmmmm, doesn't seem to work at all for me. Is it new or are they using old footage??
Maybe you can download it? Look here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 1877#71877 (you have to scroll down). They used pics from the party in Panama and from the Golden compass premiere in London
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Just read this on the IMDB forum, written by an extra on the QoS set:

We had a great time filming next to Daniel Craig on the island. He is a total pro, on time, working hard than anyone else, following directions, giving suggestions, focused, always right where he needs to be, letting everyone do whatever they need to do to him or for him or around him. On top of that, he was very polite and friendly to all, without being "buddy buddy" (at least not with the extras). At one point, the boat he was "driving" (the real driver was hidden below) accidentally rammed into the boat we were in and I was knocked down into my seat. When I looked around, he was looking down into the boat at me, waved and asked, "Are you all right?" When I said I was, he nodded and went on. The second time it happened he called out to us, "I'm sorry, it's not my fault, I'm not even driving!"

Before this experience, I didn't think much of him, but I'm a fan now.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0185819/boar ... 2#99618111

hcmort, in case you have joined DtD by now (which I hope you have), hope you don't mind me posting this here. I thought it's hilarious. And I'm green with envy :mrgreen:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Anglophile, I hope they do post here. It's great to get first hand news.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

laineygossip.com

Losing Bond

For my dear friend Laura in Toronto – step away from the brownies. You WILL get through this. Even though James McAvoy is already married. And Colin Firth too.

Never mind. Go for the brownies.

In Laura’s mind, you see, Daniel Craig is waiting to propose to her. In real life, it looks like Daniel will be walking down the aisle soon - having presented Satsuki Mitchell with an engagement ring a few months ago, word from the set of Bond is that they have arranged for a small ceremony sooner rather than later. At his urging. I’ve seen it live, in person…he adores her.

It would be Daniel’s second marriage – he has a daughter from his first.

Laura…call me if you need me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anglophile wrote:Just read this on the IMDB forum, written by an extra on the QoS set:

We had a great time filming next to Daniel Craig on the island. He is a total pro, on time, working hard than anyone else, following directions, giving suggestions, focused, always right where he needs to be, letting everyone do whatever they need to do to him or for him or around him. On top of that, he was very polite and friendly to all, without being "buddy buddy" (at least not with the extras). At one point, the boat he was "driving" (the real driver was hidden below) accidentally rammed into the boat we were in and I was knocked down into my seat. When I looked around, he was looking down into the boat at me, waved and asked, "Are you all right?" When I said I was, he nodded and went on. The second time it happened he called out to us, "I'm sorry, it's not my fault, I'm not even driving!"

Before this experience, I didn't think much of him, but I'm a fan now.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0185819/boar ... 2#99618111

hcmort, in case you have joined DtD by now (which I hope you have), hope you don't mind me posting this here. I thought it's hilarious. And I'm green with envy :mrgreen:
Yes, green :twisted:. Thanks Anglo - its not m y fault, I am not even driving :lol: Perhaps if he would have driven the boat, there wouldn´t have been any ramming :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

JoniJoni wrote:laineygossip.com

Losing Bond

For my dear friend Laura in Toronto – step away from the brownies. You WILL get through this. Even though James McAvoy is already married. And Colin Firth too.

Never mind. Go for the brownies.

In Laura’s mind, you see, Daniel Craig is waiting to propose to her. In real life, it looks like Daniel will be walking down the aisle soon - having presented Satsuki Mitchell with an engagement ring a few months ago, word from the set of Bond is that they have arranged for a small ceremony sooner rather than later. At his urging. I’ve seen it live, in person…he adores her.

It would be Daniel’s second marriage – he has a daughter from his first.

Laura…call me if you need me.
Poor Laura :lol:
And wait, McAvoy is married???? Dangit!!

So how do you think his supposedly imminent marriage will affect his "female fan base"--will he become less popular with the ladies? (not necessarily us, LOL...I don't think ANYTHING could put us off Daniel)

Anyone here think he will seem less sexy, when he is a settled down, married man? :?:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:Anyone here think he will seem less sexy, when he is a settled down, married man? :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

quite the contrary!

before marriage:

Daniel: Am I going to have a problem with you, Ms. Dunda?
Dunda: No, don't worry, you're not my type.
Daniel: Smart?
Dunda: Single.

after marriage:

Daniel: You like married men... don't you, Dunda?
Dunda: It keeps things simple.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
Dunda wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a ode to his beloved cardi (espically the grey on :wink: )

Nearly three-quarters of women, or 72%, found men in cardigans sexy, with 87% of women saying the cardigan denoted a man comfortable and confident with his sexuality.
:shock: :shock:
Men sexy in cardigans???
Well, ok it depends on the man wearing it! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Great find,Dunda!
I HATE those cardis!
Crazy!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote:
Dunda wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a ode to his beloved cardi (espically the grey on :wink: )

Nearly three-quarters of women, or 72%, found men in cardigans sexy, with 87% of women saying the cardigan denoted a man comfortable and confident with his sexuality.
:shock: :shock:
Men sexy in cardigans???

Great find,Dunda!
I HATE those cardis!
Me too. They remind me of Mr. Rogers, who was definitely not sexy in any way.

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

JoniJoni wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Firstsupergirl wrote: :shock: :shock:
Men sexy in cardigans???

Great find,Dunda!
I HATE those cardis!
Me too. They remind me of Mr. Rogers, who was definitely not sexy in any way.

EXACTLY! Makes him old before his time. I would rather see him in a white tee and ripped cargo shorts!
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Count me in on those cardis - not sexy at all :evil: daddy vibes Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:Count me in on those cardis - not sexy at all :evil: daddy vibes Image
Hey! Daddy vibes float my boat...maybe that is why I like the cardis. :lol:
My books!