News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Despite my obsession with Daniel, I definitely think there's something not quite right with this whole ice lolly thing! It just seems way too weird
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

TMZ aired the ice lolly story on their show today. It is at the very end. Sorry, I don't have a link.
calypso

Post by calypso »

chocolatecake wrote:TMZ aired the ice lolly story on their show today. It is at the very end. Sorry, I don't have a link.
http://www.tmz.com/

scroll down but it's nothing new. :(
ImageImage
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Dunda wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:As for the flavour, could it be, Penis Colada or possibly Fruit COCKtail? :roll:
as crude as this whole thing is, FOB I'm almost died of laughter when I read your comment about the flavour! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Well, the whole thing's a joke isn't it? :lol:

It's supposed to be him as Bond coming out of the sea, yet I don't remember seeing him doing so whilst playing with himself and his manhood poking out of the top of his trunks.

Would Daniel really appreciate being portrayed as a 'wanker' on a lolly stick?

I'm going to 'freeze' myself out of this topic now because maybe I'm taking it too seriously. :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

seems as if Del Monte Food denies being involved with that campaign :?

Strange thing :?: :?:

http://news.morningstar.com/newsnet/Vie ... 5_univ.xml

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I have one more thought on this topic and then I'm going to consign it to the "refridgerator" if you know what I mean...

I was watching "Defiance" last night and started thinking about this whole ridiculous ice-lolly thing afterwards. Daniel really prides himself on being a serious actor and doesn't this just make a mockery of that? I would have thought that Del Monte would have to ask for permission otherwise they could have the s**t sued out of them. Whether they asked Daniel or his agent or somebody else remains to be seen. If he knows about this, I reckon he might get a bit cross initially then he would just laugh it off. Ever since all the craziness started when C/R was released, he's always maintained his sense of humour quite well. :)

Btw, my previous comment about Ann Summers was a joke in case you didn't already know. I was just trying to show how nuts things can get around him but a Daniel Craig styled vibrator will NEVER happen for real, only in our fevered and horny imaginations!! :wink: :oops:
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Fond-of-Bond and NextBondGirl - I'm with you on this one, time to put this one on ice and move on!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:It's highly unlikely that a company as large as Del Monte would take the risk of using DCs likeness without permission. Maybe, since it's clearly stated as being Bond, it's Eon that made the decision?
I agree , I think she has more say on how the Bond image is used though I would think they would want his approval . It shows they have a sense of humor .

I can't remember which section my Bond tie ins thread is in so someone can add the pic to it .
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

Bad taste IMO
And the head of this lolly looks waaay too ugly in comparison with the original.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

He looks like Hans Solo being put into the deep freeze in the 2nd Stars Wars movie .

I tried to bump the Bond movie tie ins but my dial up prevented me from posting ( it has to do wth too many pics on the page it says to resubmit 5 times in a row ) . Its in the photos section .
Last edited by Laredo on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppy

Post by poppy »

calypso wrote:i drop phone when i saw...yes, where his hands? he look like he holding himself. :twisted:
it too much for my eye..
i need sugar now..i go
sorry a bit late here but back to the ice lolly - as well as his hands, what about the look on his face!!
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

laredo wrote:He looks like Hans Solo being put into the deep freeze in the 2nd Staes Wars movie .
omg...too funny and so true Larado!!
lilee

Post by lilee »

bondgirl007uk wrote:Despite my obsession with Daniel, I definitely think there's something not quite right with this whole ice lolly thing! It just seems way too weird
it is very very wrong lol
lilee

Post by lilee »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Thelma wrote:He would die right away if he ever saw that...

When I showed this to my son he said "I want to look like that" (he is 20) I told hom when he did I would post his pic here.
omg that is so wierd it dont even loook like daniel lol
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Why couldn't they make a good looking Daniel ice-cream? This one's ugly and make me laugh....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”