News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Firstsupergirl wrote: :-k Did you EVER mention that before???
Dunno - but its true. Guess, that is the reason, I don't store it. BUT, if ever you grace me again with your visit, I swear, I would buy some - just for you 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunno - but its true. Guess, that is the reason, I don't store it. BUT, if ever you grace me again with your visit, I swear, I would buy some - just for you 8)
Awww....too sweet of you...........I'll keep that in mind! :wink:
It'd reduce my luggage a lot! :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Firstsupergirl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Awww....too sweet of you...........I'll keep that in mind! :wink:
It'd reduce my luggage a lot! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: As long as you bring all the other food you need to cook at least 6 different dishes :hyper:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

mburns wrote:At least the night Daniel went to The Box it was to see the Scissor Sistors so hopefully there was none of the other stuff going on. It sounds a bit yukky to me, I certainly would'nt want to go there. It makes caramels avatar of Rachel as Snow White look a bit dodgy!!!!
Not if RW, or Daniel for that matter, has a fetish! :twisted:
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
mburns wrote:At least the night Daniel went to The Box it was to see the Scissor Sistors so hopefully there was none of the other stuff going on. It sounds a bit yukky to me, I certainly would'nt want to go there. It makes caramels avatar of Rachel as Snow White look a bit dodgy!!!!
like that? :mrgreen:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
yes, like that :mrgreen:
Crazy!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Good one Image Naughty Rachel.........lucky Daniel :twisted:
chippi

Post by chippi »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Not if RW, or Daniel for that matter, has a fetish! :twisted:

Good one Image Naughty Rachel.........lucky Daniel :twisted:
Stop giving him ideas!!!! :rotfl:
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
chippi

Post by chippi »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Jana66 wrote:...I am too far away, but I would cook a good chicken soup for you, GG.
but you would have to cook it at your place, because NO PEPPER at GG's place and a chicken soup needs a little bit of PEPPER :twisted: :lol:
Boah - blow up the old story. I have salt and garlic. Suppose that*s something :mrgreen: BTW - I don't even like pepper - AT ALL!

Thanks Jana. I appreciate the thought. :blowkiss:
GG - what if Daniel was covered in pepper?? :-k
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

The best fetish Snow White is the one from Rammstein video Sonne:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OftBBVDfS7Y

And as typical italian i love garlic and black pepper :rotfl:
but i can cook in a wink of an eye a very good vegetables soup for you GG!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

chippi wrote:
Not sure I understand your question correctly, but the pepper - for once - has nothing to do with Daniel - or yes, in a way it has, because it was 6 girls from this forum at my home and one wanted to cook a delicious greek course of different dishes for us. They knew, my kitchen is poor and brought almost everything they needed. When they finally found out, I had no pepper, they cracked up - literally :lol: and I can't blame them. But I don't like pepper - so why have it? :wink:

@Sab: I would love some soup. A soup well made is delicious. Thanks a bunch Image

chippi

Post by chippi »

Germangirl wrote:
chippi wrote:
Not sure I understand your question correctly, but the pepper - for once - has nothing to do with Daniel - or yes, in a way it has, because it was 6 girls from this forum at my home and one wanted to cook a delicious greek course of different dishes for us. They knew, my kitchen is poor and brought almost everything they needed. When they finally found out, I had no pepper, they cracked up - literally :lol: and I can't blame them. But I don't like pepper - so why have it? :wink: ]
I followed the conversation and understand.  It was a joke.  Apparently only funny to me! :)  It sounds like you have an aversion to pepper – but what if DC were covered in it?  What shall we do then? 

Like I said, probably only funny to me.  I dislike pepper as well.  In fact, I like it so little, that for me, if DC were covered in it, I ‘d have to walk away!  LOL …If he reads this, he’s now out buying pepper like people who are afraid of vampires buy garlic!  :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

For me he could be covered in viscous mucus I wouldn't care :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

chippi wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
chippi wrote:
Not sure I understand your question correctly, but the pepper - for once - has nothing to do with Daniel - or yes, in a way it has, because it was 6 girls from this forum at my home and one wanted to cook a delicious greek course of different dishes for us. They knew, my kitchen is poor and brought almost everything they needed. When they finally found out, I had no pepper, they cracked up - literally :lol: and I can't blame them. But I don't like pepper - so why have it? :wink: ]
I followed the conversation and understand.  It was a joke.  Apparently only funny to me! :)  It sounds like you have an aversion to pepper – but what if DC were covered in it?  What shall we do then? 

Like I said, probably only funny to me.  I dislike pepper as well.  In fact, I like it so little, that for me, if DC were covered in it, I ‘d have to walk away!  LOL …If he reads this, he’s now out buying pepper like people who are afraid of vampires buy garlic!  :D
Poor me - reading the question again now, its totally clear what you meant.
Must be, because my head is sick with the virus and not up to thinking. :oops: Sorry...
If Daniel came to me covered in pepper, I would put a peg on my nose and we would have our first shower. After that, I would try out something different - maybe chocolate, which would be all pleasure to lick it off.

Good question to all - what would you like to lick off him best?