News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Guinness wrote:I would so love a nice "pull" off his cigar...... nc here I come! yee haw.
What's about a new nick for you, MONICA ?? :twisted:
:lol: This certainly looks, like Sats is in for a lot of love these days - with a well rested man and all the free time, you could possibly ask for Image
yes! damn lucky gurl!! and her "guns" look like she is ready! nice. wow. can you imagine the bedroom gymnatics... uh, yea, that is what we are doing here right?!!! imagining, substituting. drooling, fantisizing...oh, surry, but now: "To the cold shower for me!". Image
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

He's still alive!! Cool!

From some of the interviews it seems that Daniel was introduced to the "artsy set" in London maybe already when Love Is The Devil was made - John Maybury and Baillie Walsh were already in that crowd.

Thanks for digging!

Grip
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote: Image
That's really - um - "unfortunate" positioning of those two objects that happen to be those particular shapes in relation to where they are in front of his body.

Daniel, sweet man - - that was a wee bit Freudian....didn't you realise when you posed like that what your female fans might think? :shock:

..............Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
That's really - um - "unfortunate" positioning of those two objects that happen to be those particular shapes in relation to where they are in front of his body.

Daniel, sweet man - - that was a wee bit Freudian....didn't you realise when you posed like that what your female fans might think? :shock:

..............Image
“I was being objectified, but actually that’s not a bad thing to feel.” “I knew exactly what was going on when I did that shot. There’s a conscious decision to everything I do.
:twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

..............Image
“I was being objectified, but actually that’s not a bad thing to feel.” “I knew exactly what was going on when I did that shot. There’s a conscious decision to everything I do.
:twisted:
..........in which case he is an extremely naughty hound and he should report immediately to the NC where DtD ladies can administer some spankies. :twisted:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

A Very Nice pic of Daniel... Well Done to Dunda for finding it and thanks to GG for the "heads up" at 6.30am this morning and getting me out of bed!!! :lol:

It's good to see him looking so happy, well and healthy. He doesn't change much really does he?! :wink: I don't mind him smoking cigars. I know it's unhealthy to smoke anything but I imagine Daniel just likes the taste, the sensuality of it. That's what I hear from other cigar smokers anyway! :wink:
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Another one :

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Still in a stupor, the crowd scattered for dinner, dancing, and further distraction. Tate director Nicholas Serota, Gagosian’s Victoria Gelfand, and Stedelijk Museum director Gijs van Tuyl were all spotted skirting the edges of the dance floor, where a pop band put Ukrainian folk accents (read lots of kicking and whooping) to covers of songs like “Hotel California.” Bianca Jagger chatted amiably with Koons and GCCC founder Dasha Zhukova, while onlookers cast covert glances to see whether Daniel Craig (whose arrival had triggered a wave of whispered, “It’s Bond, James Bond!”—which apparently never gets old) would try his hand at the whooping. Alas, no such luck.

http://www.artforum.com/diary/id=22652

Whooping Daniel???? :shock: Mind boggles!!
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

So what does whooping mean in this context? I can't seem to find a translation that fits here. Just curious.

Image at the ciggy and glass positioning, Image at the haircut... :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Last edited by JoniJoni on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Anglophile wrote:So what does whooping mean in this context? I can't seem to find a translation that fits here. Just curious.
I think the whooping is in with the song...lots of kicks and whooping, it's a noise that just sounds like "whoop", like you can hear here.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-8FMmB7 ... re=related
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

JoniJoni wrote:http://www.neo-planete.com/2009/04/29/i ... craig-007/

French article and photo.
Nice photo - too bad I can't French...
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Aragorn wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:http://www.neo-planete.com/2009/04/29/i ... craig-007/

French article and photo.
Nice photo - too bad I can't French...
Neither can I - to my shame as I only live about 40 miles away as the crow flies. :oops:

But this is what Google translate made of it.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW - these are many new questions asked. Thanks :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Guinness

yes

Post by Guinness »

wow is right. thank you Joni J...thank you for this translation...JEC. you are number one fan today. He called me a "beautiful fan"!! and he "he loves jogging and swimming" I will always picture him in that wonderful joggling suit! not as bond, my dear dan, but in your joggling suit--or tub.