News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Littlesue wrote:Don't mind Jason until he opens his mouth and that squeaky 'David Beckham style' voice pops out
I know what JS looks like (ugh, but I have a gay friend who thinks he is super hot), however I've never heard him speak. I think Beckham is just downright manly handsome in a suit when all those tattoos are covered up, but when he opens his mouth to talk, he almost sounds like a girl. It's ruined. I didn't know JS was the same. Daniel is the whole package - looks and voice.

I couldn't care less about who does the LC sequel. It sure wasn't ever going to be Daniel to retreat back to that role, so whatever. We can chose to see he movie or not. I'll go if the ratings are good, but it just seems very d'état bed from the original. For one thing, Daniel is not the same person that he was then. It was too long ago, and his career has taken a trajectory straight up since then. Now I WOULD like to see him replay Darren from The Mother though :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Bless her..... :lol:
Anne gave hope to us all at 68 when she stripped off for a sex scene with James Bond himself - Daniel Craig in 2003 film The Mother.

It's something she has in common with her Last Tango In Halifax co-star Sir Derek Jacobi.

He also shared a bed (on-screen!) with the Bond star, in a 1998 biopic about Francis Bacon.

"I've slept with him twice," Sir Derek joked. "She's only slept with him once."

Reid added: "I'm working on that."
source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... id-2783556

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Dunda wrote:Bless her..... :lol:
Anne gave hope to us all at 68 when she stripped off for a sex scene with James Bond himself - Daniel Craig in 2003 film The Mother.

It's something she has in common with her Last Tango In Halifax co-star Sir Derek Jacobi.

He also shared a bed (on-screen!) with the Bond star, in a 1998 biopic about Francis Bacon.

"I've slept with him twice," Sir Derek joked. "She's only slept with him once."

Reid added: "I'm working on that."

source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... id-2783556
There are 2 photos showing DC in bed with them on that article's page in the Radio Times 16-22 Nov
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Weinstein Co. Wins ‘Philomena’ Ratings Appeal

The Weinstein Company has won its appeal on the MPAA’s initial decision to give “Philomena” an R rating, which will be changed to PG-13 ...

... “We owe this victory to Barbara Broccoli, producer of the James Bond series, Daniel Craig and Sam Mendes, who because of their relationship with Judi Dench gave permission to spoof the ratings system using the M character,” Harvey Weinstein said in a statement.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/weins ... 200827820/
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

That's good to hear. I like a bit of generosity, there's precious little of it in the business world as a rule.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lets hope, the film comes to Germany. Wanna see it. Love Judi.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Clive James: Daniel Craig and the art of pouting

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... uting.html
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

cassandra wrote:Clive James: Daniel Craig and the art of pouting

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... uting.html
It's sad, really. Clive James used to be funny. :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He clearly isn't a fan :twisted: I can't take these peopler serious, though. People, who just bash EVERYTHING normally do it just because...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Lets hope, the film comes to Germany. Wanna see it. Love Judi.
releasedate for Germany is 24th February 1014

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Cool, thanks. Maybe one for us to see together?

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Cool, thanks. Maybe one for us to see together?
Yep!

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You’ve worked with Daniel Craig a few times – has he changed since becoming Bond?

No, he’s exactly the same – a really nice bloke. He’s a perfectionist; incredibly dedicated to his work and pretty hard on himself. I think he does feel the pressure of that character and having to deliver. But he can also be very playful and quite silly.

— Ben Whishaw