News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote: It's a serious paper, and rarely devotes much print space to tittle tattle. Note the fact that this is some days after the fact, still based on "rumor", but DC is considered big enough in terms of star-power for them to warrant a few lines of copy more as a coverage of the "rumor" than headlines for headlines sake.
Thanks BB.
Frankly, I'm amazed the Telegraph stooped so low as to print this while it is still only a badly supported rumour (terms of hard and fast evidence that is).

Their standards must be slipping. :roll:
Even more so, since its still "a source" "a friend". That just the Rachel rumor might be denied just shows, its back to "None of your business" :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

NextBondGirl wrote:Anyone got 70 odd quid to spare?? If so, you can buy (what must be) a very rare Daniel Craig calender. I just saw this when I was shopping for my 2011 calendar. See the link below. Judging by the pic on the front cover, this could hold some very sexy pix but would you part with that much money? If I was a millionaire then I would just to see if I could understand WHY it was so expensive!! :wink:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DANIEL-CRAIG-CA ... 104&sr=8-4
Its also last years! It would have to be a lot of naked pictures I hadn't seen before at that price!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Cyanaurora wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:Anyone got 70 odd quid to spare?? If so, you can buy (what must be) a very rare Daniel Craig calender. I just saw this when I was shopping for my 2011 calendar. See the link below. Judging by the pic on the front cover, this could hold some very sexy pix but would you part with that much money? If I was a millionaire then I would just to see if I could understand WHY it was so expensive!! :wink:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DANIEL-CRAIG-CA ... 104&sr=8-4
Its also last years! It would have to be a lot of naked pictures I hadn't seen before at that price!
I agree... :shock:
bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bubita_11 wrote:Never heard this before! :shock:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2010/nov ... ean-miners
Money, Money, Money!

I wonder what the legal givens are on the "rights" about turning something like that into the movie.
Who hold the "copyright"? It's not like making a movie by adapting a novel, comic, play or something like that. :?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

The miners own the ritghs ad some stries are more compelling ...the Elvis singer and the guy with the mistress . They can do as a group of seprately .
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.astonmartinnewportbeach.com/

i steal from MI6

Ever wanted to own one of James Bond's cars? Didn't win the auction for the classic DB5 last month for $4m? Now is your chance to own one of 007's Aston Martin's, although this one wasn't used on screen.

Aston Martin of Newport Beach, CA, are selling a 2010 V8 Vantage Coupe previously owned by Daniel Craig. The James Bond actor has even signed the sill plates.

The car can be yours for $139,007.

Body Style - Coupe
Mileage - 2,497
Exterior Color - Mako Blue
Interior Color - Obsidian Black
Engine - 8 Cylinder Gasoline
Transmission - 6 Speed Manual
Drive Type - 2 wheel drive - rear
Fuel Type - Gasoline
Doors - Two Door
Stock No. - A12489

N400 Sills, Clear tail lights, rare 6 speed manual. Factory warranty good thru 3/02/2013. Vehicle includes: AM/FM Stereo,Auxiliary Audio Input,Bucket Seats,CD Changer,Cruise Control,Heated Driver Seat,Heated Passenger Seat,Leather Seats,MP3 Player,Navigation System,Power Driver Seat,Power Passenger Seat,Satellite Radio,Wireless Cell Phone Hookup.

Was this car that BB08 was involved in shipping over? :-k
ImageImage
chippi

Post by chippi »

I just saw this in MI6 as well...I sent it in a link to my husband to add to my Christmas list...What? He hates wrapping... I thought this would give him an alternative! :dance2: :rotfl:
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
khenton

Post by khenton »

After the rumors about R, we have rumors about a breakup. Seems to me that the press just can't get our man to make a statement. It must bug the sh-t out of them. Good for DC. Make 'em sweat. But then again just makes me alot more curious. Could our boy be a little bit stubborn? K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

khenton wrote:After the rumors about R, we have rumors about a breakup. Seems to me that the press just can't get our man to make a statement. It must bug the sh-t out of them. Good for DC. Make 'em sweat. But then again just makes me alot more curious. Could our boy be a little bit stubborn? K
yup!!!
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

khenton wrote:After the rumors about R, we have rumors about a breakup. Seems to me that the press just can't get our man to make a statement. It must bug the sh-t out of them. Good for DC. Make 'em sweat. But then again just makes me alot more curious. Could our boy be a little bit stubborn? K
Hi K! :wave:

Well, Daniel's a piscean. Guess we pisceans were born to be stubborn... :wink:
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

calypso wrote:
This is the car that my work was going to ship over but we haven't gotten the job as it sounds like that my work had failed to get the job in shipping this Aston Martin over to LA as my Boss would have given me the update but not heard in weeks & weeks now. I had given up in hope :?
calypso

Post by calypso »

BondBabe2008 wrote:
calypso wrote:
This is the car that my work was going to ship over but we haven't gotten the job as it sounds like that my work had failed to get the job in shipping this Aston Martin over to LA as my Boss would have given me the update but not heard in weeks & weeks now. I had given up in hope :?
it strange why he had to ship car over to sell it maybe he bought it there and can only sell where he bought it from?
and why sell it? why not give it to someone? is it for charity?
ImageImage
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

calypso wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:
calypso wrote:
it strange why he had to ship car over to sell it maybe he bought it there and can only sell where he bought it from?
and why sell it? why not give it to someone? is it for charity?
Well to be very honest with you I didn't know all that much about the shipment as my boss & his son were talking about it to each other more than to me so I gave up in the end & got on with my work. But my work still has the quote on the shipment as it's rather an old quote now a few months back I guess. Sometimes I am kept in the dark with my work sometimes, but if the job did come up I would have heard ages ago but nothing at all :? I am confused as much as you are :?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

"A little"??.....that's a bit of an under-statement! :mrgreen: