News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

I know he was on there once when they did a pictorial of celebrity males grabbing their packages :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read TMZ pretty regularly and I haven't seen anything lately. Unless it was in the last couple days.
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

ad78472 wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:
Jessica wrote::lol: daniel has been on TMZ twice

the photographers are scared to talk to him :lol:
'Scuse my ignorance but what's 'TMZ'??? :?

I looked at this site, but I found nothing. Did anybody succeed?

Naw, nothing new found. TMZ usually covers the Los Angeles area celebrity scene. Click these links to see why they may leave Daniel Craig alone.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/30/copperfie ... y-message/

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/10/sued-not- ... st-pierce/

They covered Brosnan a lot since he lived near by.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/09/tmz-sees-double-007/

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/30/james-bon ... with-paps/
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

NextBondGirl wrote:

Daniel was on TMZ again last night. Him and Satsuki were leaving Mr. Chow's restaurant. And it's true, the photographers were soo scared to get near him lol

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
Liverpool Rules

dodo007 wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:

Daniel was on TMZ again last night. Him and Satsuki were leaving Mr. Chow's restaurant. And it's true, the photographers were soo scared to get near him lol
Take that you paps!!!!

Yep, those reporters are skinny punks! I'd be afraid too. I'll have to look at TMZ tonight and see if I can see anything!!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
dodo007 wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote: 'Scuse my ignorance but what's 'TMZ'??? :?
Take that you paps!!!!

Yep, those reporters are skinny punks! I'd be afraid too. I'll have to look at TMZ tonight and see if I can see anything!!
lol Ya they tend to not post anything about him on the website but lately he's been featured on the tv show alot.

"We are teachers on sabbatical and we've just won the lottery" Quantum Of Solace
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool Rules

Hummm, damn attorneys!! Do you think Sony has a hand in protecting his privacy in LA? There is the big Sony studio there.
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
dodo007 wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote: 'Scuse my ignorance but what's 'TMZ'??? :?
And the photos? Did you saved them?
There aren't photos. It's a tv show where they film celebrities going about their daily business.

Deb

Post by Deb »

dodo007 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
dodo007 wrote: Daniel was on TMZ again last night. Him and Satsuki were leaving Mr. Chow's restaurant. And it's true, the photographers were soo scared to get near him lol
And the photos? Did you saved them?
There aren't photos. It's a tv show where they film celebrities going about their daily business.
Any clips on youtube or anything like that??
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Hummm, damn attorneys!! Do you think Sony has a hand in protecting his privacy in LA? There is the big Sony studio there.
Could be but in the footage I saw of him leaving Mr. Chow's, it didn't seem like there were any other photographers. Just the man filming him. So I don't think there are any pictures of him to even be released. That and I don't think there's much Sony can do to protect him from the paparazzi. Especially if you go to somewhere like Mr. Chow's where the paparazzi are always lurking around.

dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

Deb wrote:
dodo007 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: And the photos? Did you saved them?
No, I can't find anything. I think TMZ has copyright laws.

Deb

Post by Deb »

dodo007 wrote:
Deb wrote:
dodo007 wrote: There aren't photos. It's a tv show where they film celebrities going about their daily business.
No, I can't find anything. I think TMZ has copyright laws.
Bummer, we just may starve for another while for a few new pics or clips :lol: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dodo007

Post by dodo007 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
dodo007 wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: And the photos? Did you saved them?
Dammed :x

THX for the info ;)
No problem

Liverpool Rules

Dan needs to release some new photos soon. It's getting dry and I don't want to resort to the unflattering photos from the wastebasket to post :evil:

I have to get off line now. If anyone is interested in tracking down the TMZ TV to see if anything can be salvaged here's the site.

I understand TMZ stands for the "Thirty Mile Zone" from the center of Hollywood. :roll:

http://www.tmz.com/tmztv/