News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:I just heard the terrible "news" on TV :cry:. I actually can't really say much, except that I stay at Sats side with my heart and hope it's all just gossip. If not I hope every person involved will find a way to live.
I guess that the tweet was about Harry who's a broken heart quite often like it's usual for teens...
:shock: :shock: :shock: it was on German TV? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ingrid72

Post by Ingrid72 »

Oops
Last edited by Ingrid72 on Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jana66 wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:I just heard the terrible "news" on TV :cry:. I actually can't really say much, except that I stay at Sats side with my heart and hope it's all just gossip. If not I hope every person involved will find a way to live.
I guess that the tweet was about Harry who's a broken heart quite often like it's usual for teens...
:shock: :shock: :shock: it was on German TV? :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's all over the German gossip site as well. :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

That Rachel said nothing at all about the rumours could also be a policy to not to comment the split-up any further. They made an announcement of it and that's it, no further talk. I think it was Daniel himself who said something about that if you start commenting on your personal life, there's no end to it.

I wonder if someone at TMZ had noted the longish absence of pics of Sats and Daniel together and decided to add a little bit of flavour to the announcement?? They seem quite happy in the May pics, but then again, the last pics of Daniel and Heike were from the holiday maybe just weeks before the split-up and they seemed happy enough...

It'll be interesting to see what the truth is - I kind of hope Sats is still around. I've also been thinking about the smoking, which somebody already pointed out, and wonder what it means.

Ah, this horrible ignorance!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Well, Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon separated a year before they announced it which is a good idea because the paps can't follow you round and annoy you when it is happening . if you comment on it , it makes the story go on , if you don't WE make the story go on . DC wouldn't comment on marraige so why would he on break up . Janet Jackson had a many year marraige that no one knew about .
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Ingrid72 wrote:
JEC wrote:
But.....until I see an official announcement or a pic of Daniel and Rachel around hand-in-hand, I don't buy it.

Cheryl wrote:
feel the same way!
I totally agree on this
Me too, although I don't think we will hear anything from Daniel.
The DH reshoots start beginning of next month. They need to issue a statement or they could well have a lot more media attention than before.
Paps trying to get pics of them together and what not.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I thnk if we made a pro/con list the list for breakup would be bigger .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Someone would have to be really naive to think that the first event in the sequence was Dan and Sats breaking up and the second was that he then contacted Rachel. That's the best PR story though. It makes all parties out to be innocent and prevents humiliation of the dumped partners. On some other site postings, such as Huffington Post, Dan is being accused of stealing someone else's woman who has a child. Other posts say that Darren didn't stand a chance against Daniel (sad but true, IMO). At least Daniel can go about leading the life he wants to now and doesn't have to hide. For that, I'm happy. I'm very sad for Sats though, but I guess very few Hollywood romances are meant to last. I did think theirs would though. He seemed like the Prince Charming amongst them all. Oh well, I have to realize that it doesn't affect my daily life. I still lust after him all the same.

Along with the smoking and perhaps weight loss by Sats in that concert pic, is Daniel's new tattoo. I was wondering what Sats thought about that; I guess it didn't matter.

I should finish this by saying that I hope it's just a rumor, but I believe this rumor.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

He is Prince Charming in our dreams but reality can be real different . He is on such a high pedistal for some of us . Whatever is going on Sats looked pretty happy at her film thing that he wasn't there for ...
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Add fuel to the fire, I don't think he's looked his best for a few months. Tired, agreed, smiling yes, weight loss (normal) but there's a gauntness there that smacks of too much stress. (oh shut up BB, you have a mountain of work to do and this business is a huge distraction, snap out of it)
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think she was more health consious then he was another sign they might be history . whether or not he is with Rachel .
khenton

Post by khenton »

Well, if it is true-- And I am from Missouri and you'll have to show me--we can take solace that Ms W. isn't a bimbo either. At least she's over the age of puberty. But what the hell, Harrison Ford been married at least three times and he's a pretty stand up guy. And I think Clarissa is at least thirty years his junior. Sats seems pretty sympathic 'cause she seems quiet and reserved. In the shadow so to speak. Who knows, but if it is love it won't effect me much. I'll still buy my tickets and llick the butter off my popcorn. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
khenton

Post by khenton »

I promise the last post for today but I couldn't resist.
This article about DC & RW right up my allley..

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/ ... d-fling498
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

khenton wrote:Well, if it is true-- And I am from Missouri and you'll have to show me--we can take solace that Ms W. isn't a bimbo either. At least she's over the age of puberty. But what the hell, Harrison Ford been married at least three times and he's a pretty stand up guy. And I think Clarissa is at least thirty years his junior. Sats seems pretty sympathic 'cause she seems quiet and reserved. In the shadow so to speak. Who knows, but if it is love it won't effect me much. I'll still buy my tickets and llick the butter off my popcorn. K
She was in the background, but she's never been what I would call "quiet and reserved" she can stand up when needed to protect her man (case in point, pap video invasion in St Barth's)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Laredo wrote:Whatever is going on Sats looked pretty happy at her film thing that he wasn't there for ...
Have you seen pics of this event that showed Sats? I didn't.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com