News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

ad78472 wrote:Gemma is a young girl, starts building up her carreer now. She didn't want bad. Only like that, than an 22 year old, chatters.
Remember Parkinson show:"Do you think too small, too ugly?"
Audience : "Nooooooooooooooooooooo!"
I think the same!
Maybe they will learn now to stop using 22 year old women with 40 year old men! IMO that's the real hazard. Where is someone like Solange?
Discretion is the name of the game, at work and at play :wink:
Inexperienced people do not know how to be discreet. 8)
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Lu

Post by Lu »

honeyjes wrote:Hi Lu, I think the married thing was made up by the papers, she mentioned they'd filmed in the honeymoon suite which naturally equates to marriage!

I don't think she was being malicious either the article just rings hollow as most of it is stuff that was mentioned months ago, I just think this was tacked (even if true) on as a dig.

The reason I was ticked off is that Mathieu as the main villian is shorter than Daniel, so is he wearing stilts. Olga at some point appears to be his lover, and as she is a former model would'nt she tower over him, so why pick on Daniel.
I know!
you know why they all pick on Daniel? They want to be him. :lol: It's just jealousy and sour grapes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Lu

Post by Lu »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
ad78472 wrote:Gemma is a young girl, starts building up her carreer now. She didn't want bad. Only like that, than an 22 year old, chatters.
I think the same!
Maybe they will learn now to stop using 22 year old women with 40 year old men! IMO that's the real hazard. Where is someone like Solange?
Good point! Maybe I will sound catty but I still can't figure out why, out of 1500 girls, they cast her. Olga, yes...Gemma...can't figure it... :?
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Lu wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
I think the same!
Good point! Maybe I will sound catty but I still can't figure out why, out of 1500 girls, they cast her. Olga, yes...Gemma...can't figure it... :?
I was very shocked at the age of the female co-stars, especially since the big deal was already set in motion for Daniel's 40th B'day. For Bond to be a former Navy Commander and all the things that Bond possess, I expected more in the choice of a woman that could distract him. I mean how difficult is it to (excuse me) roll a 22 year old? Not very. But for a 22 year old to roll a 007. :shock: :shock:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Liverpool Rules wrote: I was very shocked at the age of the female co-stars, especially since the big deal was already set in motion for Daniel's 40th B'day. For Bond to be a former Navy Commander and all the things that Bond possess, I expected more in the choice of a woman that could distract him. I mean how difficult is it to (excuse me) roll a 22 year old? Not very. But for a 22 year old to roll a 007. :shock: :shock:
Many have picked on that fact, but I am sure, there is a reason for her age that we will find out on 31.10/07.11 :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote: I was very shocked at the age of the female co-stars, especially since the big deal was already set in motion for Daniel's 40th B'day. For Bond to be a former Navy Commander and all the things that Bond possess, I expected more in the choice of a woman that could distract him. I mean how difficult is it to (excuse me) roll a 22 year old? Not very. But for a 22 year old to roll a 007. :shock: :shock:
Many have picked on that fact, but I am sure, there is a reason for her age that we will find out on 31.10/07.11 :wink:
You really think her age is part of the plot twist? I'm not convinced, just cynical, I think it smells of Hollywood!
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
You really think her age is part of the plot twist? I'm not convinced, just cynical, I think it smells of Hollywood!
But there are many beautiful "older" actresses around to warm his bed, if that was the only reason. I am thinking she might be part of the "You don´t care who you hurt" thing.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Many have picked on that fact, but I am sure, there is a reason for her age that we will find out on 31.10/07.11 :wink:
But there are many beautiful "older" actresses around to warm his bed, if that was the only reason. I am thinking she might be part of the "You don´t care who you hurt" thing.
Ok, I'll be patient :roll:
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Many have picked on that fact, but I am sure, there is a reason for her age that we will find out on 31.10/07.11 :wink:
MMmmm. Yes...possible... Maybe M gives him an earful about fucking an agent half his age. :lol:
My books!

Deb

Post by Deb »

Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: You really think her age is part of the plot twist? I'm not convinced, just cynical, I think it smells of Hollywood!
MMmmm. Yes...possible... Maybe M gives him an earful about fucking an agent half his age. :lol:
LOL Lu, blunt and to the point :lol: :lol:
muireann

Post by muireann »

Deb wrote:
Lu wrote:
Germangirl wrote: But there are many beautiful "older" actresses around to warm his bed, if that was the only reason. I am thinking she might be part of the "You don´t care who you hurt" thing.
LOL Lu, blunt and to the point :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

There are many an actress older than Gemma who aren't discreet, so her indiscretion truth or otherwise is academic. I think my comments have been lost in translation, what I was trying to say is that I doubt she blabbed as the article reports stuff that was already published months ago. She's been in the limelight for ages and I'm sure she'd have been briefed after her first set of interviews.

With regard to her role in QOS, she works for the consulate, hence it's no streach that she would be asked to liaise/report on a visiting agent and JB is the type who would use almost any means necessary to achieve his goal.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:MMmmm. Yes...possible... Maybe M gives him an earful about fucking an agent half his age. :lol:
isn't he half Ms age :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:MMmmm. Yes...possible... Maybe M gives him an earful about fucking an agent half his age. :lol:
Maybe that´s why they don´t have an affair :twisted: M is a lady and knows her rules...

At least she wouldn´t need to complain about his hight :evil:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Maybe that´s why they don´t have an affair :twisted: M is a lady and knows her rules...

At least she wouldn´t need to complain about his hight :evil:

GG, you're priceless!

ImageImageImage

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com