News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

From what I remember, all the actors shortlisted for CR had to do a full days filming. Re-enacting various scenes from previous Bond films . I remember he talked about a fight sequence and a love scene but there may have been others we don't know of. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

There deffo was th FRWL bed scene with th towel. He talked about it on that NY talk show with the two hosts.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

lol @ Mads :lol:
i like he still remembers it :)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:There deffo was th FRWL bed scene with th towel. He talked about it on that NY talk show with the two hosts.
FRWLHelp??? :-k
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:There deffo was th FRWL bed scene with th towel. He talked about it on that NY talk show with the two hosts.
From Russia with Love :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
From Russia with Love :lol:
Yes thats right, cause pierce brosnan had to do the same love scene too, "its just the right size for my mouth, that is" scene; its sort of traditional, for the screen testing of future bonds.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...I remember that. It was in Regis&Kelly. Daniel said something like...the Broccolis want/wanted esp. this scene from every new bond-actor.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Proof that ol' Sean set the bar for Bond!!! :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jana66 wrote:
...I remember that. It was in Regis&Kelly. Daniel said something like...the Broccolis want/wanted esp. this scene from every new bond-actor.

:lol: he was happy he didn't need to do the scene only rapped in a small towel :lol: and the girl on the bed was blond but not Russian :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:
Jana66 wrote:

:lol: he was happy he didn't need to do the scene only rapped in a small towel :lol: and the girl on the bed was blond but not Russian :lol:
... and that annoying Regis was so obsessed with how big the towel was :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:He changed that inner arm tattoo. It's no longer rounded, and it's black. Looks a lot better to me. I didn't like the red at all.

Oh, what he said to Mads....so funny!!!!

I wouldn't doubt that they had him come in and read several times - maybe five like he said. Sized him up, etc. It's such a huge roll, and they didn't know him that well, did they? It's not like Pierce was that unpopular, and Daniel certainly didn't win people over right away. Babs may have had her eyes on him (naturally), but I imagine there were several screen shots made before they made that call to him.
That's the second time he has had "cover-up job" on one of this tats.

Maybe we should send the names of a few really good tat artists so he can get it right first time! :?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:He changed that inner arm tattoo. It's no longer rounded, and it's black. Looks a lot better to me. I didn't like the red at all.

I wouldn't doubt that they had him come in and read several times - maybe five like he said. Sized him up, etc. It's such a huge roll, and they didn't know him that well, did they? It's not like Pierce was that unpopular, and Daniel certainly didn't win people over right away. Babs may have had her eyes on him (naturally), but I imagine there were several screen shots made before they made that call to him.

Maybe we should send the names of a few really good tat artists so he can get it right first time! :?
What pic are you referring to?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

What pic are you referring to?
This one.....

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

oh yeah he's got it coloured in black now, well i think it looks like a C now,
C for cheryl thats wot i believe tee hee
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Crazy!