News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ooooh, thanks for posting that Cass!!! :D :cheer:

All these positive points are really nice to read particularly BB's comments...

Barbara Broccoli was quoted last year saying this of Craig;" Brilliant actor, and he is the greatest Bond ever - I’m not letting him go, not for a long time."

AMEN and HEAR HEAR! :D :D :thumbup: I have absolutely NO intention of letting him go for a long time either.. :twisted:

All I ask is that they DO remember Daniel as a great actor AFTER he does leave the franchise and that his work (whatever that may be) continues to be well received... 8)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cassandra wrote:Sorry, Idris: Why Daniel Craig Isn't Leaving "James Bond" - And Shouldn't

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/12/28/ ... nal,manual
Good read. DC had better do two more! Then he can eat all the pasta he wants :lol: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
cassandra wrote:Sorry, Idris: Why Daniel Craig Isn't Leaving "James Bond" - And Shouldn't

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/12/28/ ... nal,manual
Good read. DC had better do two more! Then he can eat all the pasta he wants :lol: .
Naa, I want him to be nshape for his post Bond films. But IF he does two more Mikaels, maybe :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: Good read. DC had better do two more! Then he can eat all the pasta he wants :lol: .
Naa, I want him to be nshape for his post Bond films. But IF he does two more Mikaels, maybe :lol:
The to-do list for Daniel: 2 or 3 Bonds and 2 Mikaels!! :twisted:
And throw in a few smaller budget British films too!
Wag More, Bark Less

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks Cass.
I must say I'm getting really quite pissed off now with all this Idris Elba shit.
He certainly has a lot of fans out there pushing for it.
Can't see it happening, he'll be past it by then.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

I reckon Ibris starts it himself!! :D he way too old, surely he must realise that
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Littlesue wrote:I reckon Ibris starts it himself!! :D he way too old, surely he must realise that
I know his name has been around for a while but the recently leaked email dated Jan 2014, from Amy Pascal, Co-Chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment stated that Idris Elba should be the nest Bond - hence all the commotion now.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A lot of these fans most likely black people, Who support their man. Daniel will Use this like he did for CR. The film and he will be even better now. He will stamp all this talk into the ground. In a way all this leak talk will only Push the Film.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Thanks Cass.
I must say I'm getting really quite pissed off now with all this Idris Elba shit.
He certainly has a lot of fans out there pushing for it.
Can't see it happening, he'll be past it by then.
Thanks Cass, good read and update.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Daniel Craig will play a Stormtropper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens

http://www.mikethefilmguy.com/blog/2014 ... ce-awakens
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, I am happy for him, he had the fun and his wish come true. Thanks.

SmittenDramaKitten

Ah, but will we see his face???!!! SO intriguing...... 8)

My plan (with luck and a following wind), was to go and see SWtFA and then go to (another) viewing of Spectre... :wink: ... but this is still way into the future isn't it?

:sigh:
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Oh my god this is brilliant!!!! :D
SmittenDramaKitten

I was thinking about the SW thing again last night. He may only have 90 seconds or less on screen. Will JJ Abrams make it clear to the audience that it's him or will we have to guess? :? I hope it's not the latter otherwise I will spend the entire duration of the movie looking for Daniel which will mean I won't be able to relax and enjoy it. It would be so cool if you see him in full stormtrooper regalia and then the helmet gets ripped off. This would make the audience gasp in unison - "Oh My God, that's Daniel Craig!!" (Some of them anyway).... :wink: 8) ... Like I said before, it's still months away....