Actor News - Daniel Craig plans

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Mimi_kitty

Actor News - Daniel Craig plans

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Actor News - 11-11-07
Daniel Craig plans some James Bond Juniors in future years

Daniel Craig wants to have more children - reports AZ Central. The James Bond star - who already has a 15-year-old daughter, Ella, from his previous marriage to actress Fiona Loudon – would like to have a baby with his movie producer girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell when the pair’s hectic work schedules calm down.

He said, "I’d like to have more children. I’m not planning to at this specific moment in time, but I’d like to.

“Life’s up and down so it would not be possible right now, but if I get some down time, which will happen, then it’s possible.”

Craig, 39, and Mitchell have been dating since the beginning of last year, and he has previously described her as his “perfect Bond girl.”
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

These are actually quotes from the latest GQ article I think. You can find the scans in this category. Somehow I read the quotes differently from what the news perceive it as. Maybe I'm a cynic.
DC_fan

Re: Actor News - Daniel Craig plans

Post by DC_fan »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Actor News - 11-11-07

Craig, 39, and Mitchell have been dating since the beginning of last year, and he has previously described her as his “perfect Bond girl.”
So sweet... :oops: :oops:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
sigl

Post by sigl »

Daniel Craig wants to have more children - reports AZ Central. The James Bond star - who already has a 15-year-old daughter, Ella, from his previous marriage to actress Fiona Loudon – would like to have a baby with his movie producer girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell when the pair’s hectic work schedules calm down.

He said, "I’d like to have more children. I’m not planning to at this specific moment in time, but I’d like to.

“Life’s up and down so it would not be possible right now, but if I get some down time, which will happen, then it’s possible.”

"The pair's hectic work schedule"?????? I wonder what work Satsuki is doing??
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
magch

Post by magch »

sigl wrote:

"The pair's hectic work schedule"?????? I wonder what work Satsuki is doing??
Maybe she is self-employed so she has flexible schedule, which would allow her to go with DC to different events and film sets while still working. It seems to me that work in many people's minds is still tied to a cubicle and 9 to 5 schedule, but in this age of Internet, emails, text messaging, it's very common for people to work remotely wherever they are. I for one, is one of those lucky self-employed people. So for me, I don't equate her showing up with DC often as her not "working".

Or maybe she is assisting DC 24 hours a day, who knows? My mother in law never worked outside of her home one day in her life but she has always been extremely busy because my father in law is a very demanding person who needs her all the time. Whether Satsuki is self-employed or work for DC exclusively, I think both can keep her very busy. :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

A german saying: behind every successful man there is a very busy and strong woman, who is giving him encouragement
I think that exactly what Satsuki is doing and this is a fulltime job!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Dunda wrote:A german saying: behind every successful man there is a very busy and strong woman, who is giving him encouragement

And the most delightful job in the world! :lol: :lol:

Or what do you think? :wink:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

In the GQ interview Daniel states that sometimes she has to go away over the weekend. I would think that has to do with her work, because if it was for family reasons she would probably take him with her. Instead, she leaves Dan home alone (uh-oh) and he gets sad and resorts to playing video games. Poor guy. :twisted:
Come over here Danny, I'll keep you entertained...
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
magch

Post by magch »

Dunda wrote:A german saying: behind every successful man there is a very busy and strong woman, who is giving him encouragement
Yes!!!! A fulltime job indeed! DC is probably also still in a pretty stressful situation dealing with major changes in life and projects one after another, he needs someone more than ever to support him. A stressful time is not a time to make babies anyway, I never heard couples conceive when they are very stressful. Most of my friends who tried for a long time to have kids eventually conceived when they were on vacations.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I read this in our local paper and also in another entertainment rag on the net....entitled "Broody Daniel Craig"....exactly the same text, just different titles. My guess is that once Bond 22 is over, they'll have more time to make babies, unless it just happens anyway.

Looks like we'll have to be sending those little rubber duckies sooner than we thought. :D :roll:

I know that Satsuki would definitely be hearing her clock ticking pretty loudly by now and more as each year passes. She's got at least until 35 before taking it more seriously. She's a fit woman, I would assume no complications even after 35....but who knows. I wasn't able to conceive until I turned 37 and had to undergo all the various testing and precautions for mothers at risk....which was scary as well as unpleasant....but I have one miracle daughter whom I love very much.

It's so unfair that men can sire children until their 70's if they so chose....but we are limited to time and age.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I actually wonder, why he thinks, he will have more time under his hands any time soon?
He has the Bonds, he has GC 2 (ok, he won´t be in it much) and 3 and wants to do other stuff in between. Doesn´t look like leisure time to me. But others do it - having a carrier and babys. Although the tough think about it would be, that Satsuki can´t accompany him as much as she does now.
..and he wouldn´t want that, would he? :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

...or maybe it's going to be a Baby-in-a-suitcase :twisted:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

IMO, we can't really over analyze the answer to the baby question, or the marriage question for that matter. Very personal and intrusive questions, he answered it the best way he could, to get the interview to the next subject, it would have been a bigger issue if he pulled a 'no comment' attitude.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:IMO, we can't really over analyze the answer to the baby question, or the marriage question for that matter. Very personal and intrusive questions, he answered it the best way he could, to get the interview to the next subject, it would have been a bigger issue if he pulled a 'no comment' attitude.
I don´t know, really. Because he must know, that if he even indicates, he might want another child, its going to be "Satsuki is pregnant" the next day or so. That´s why I think, he means it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

joelle

Post by joelle »

I cried for three weeks when the rumour went round they were engaged.
dont get me started again about babies...........dont dash my fantasy...plesae please please .
Your life is not about the breadths you take
but the intake of breadths you experience.