BOOKS * MAGAZINES * POSTERS ARCHIVE

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

$abbatha wrote:GG i'm referring to the white spot..maybe Caramel is referring to something else and i got wrong ^^"
Yeah, me too. On his belt. Shine of a lamp or so. Deffo on purpose IMO.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
$abbatha wrote:GG i'm referring to the white spot..maybe Caramel is referring to something else and i got wrong ^^"
Yeah, me too. On his belt. Shine of a lamp or so. Deffo on purpose IMO.
thats what I was talking about . I agree it's on purpose and it probably alludes to light from alien ship or something like that
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

What a great shot. So powerful taken from the low angle... :sigh:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

well this cover is a photo, so it can be that it is a camera flash from the camara that took the pic from the cover. :wink:

I looked at the screencaps D_C took from the HD trailer to see whether Jake a some kind of badge on his belt, but nada...nothing :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I think you're right, it's flashback.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

this is the pic from D_C's link on the C&A thread, no light :wink:

DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

OOOOooo, I notice that there's a Dark Knight Rises article
also in that issue....very exciting!! :D
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

So me and Caramel was both right ^^
caramel

Post by caramel »

I like how his face is in shadow with all those angles giving it some mystery...and the lights at the back. nice.

So that shiny thing on his belt might have been from the camera after all which they photo-shopped out . I will never understand these things - why use that photo only to alter it later? :?
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

caramel wrote:I like how his face is in shadow with all those angles giving it some mystery...and the lights at the back. nice.

So that shiny thing on his belt might have been from the camera after all which they photo-shopped out . I will never understand these things - why use that photo only to alter it later? :?
Don't why but it's usual...even the poster of CR was heavily photoshopped
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

$abbatha wrote: Don't why but it's usual...even the poster of CR was heavily photoshopped
VERY and that was NOT an advantage.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

caramel wrote:So that shiny thing on his belt might have been from the camera after all which they photo-shopped out . I will never understand these things - why use that photo only to alter it later? :?
No. O the original cover pic there is NO light. Th guy/girl that photographed the cover to upload it, used flashlight.

Once upon a time, when I didn't own a scanner I had to photograph my identity card, because I ordered some R rated movies. I guess it took up to five attemps to make a pic without a flash on it.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I hunted in every newsagent I came across yesterday for a copy of the new edition of Empire - no luck. :roll: I guess I won't be able to get my sticky fingers on a copy until next week some time when shops start receiving deliveries again. Damn my impatient heart, but thanks for sharing the cover! :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

NextBondGirl wrote:I hunted in every newsagent I came across yesterday for a copy of the new edition of Empire - no luck. :roll: I guess I won't be able to get my sticky fingers on a copy until next week some time when shops start receiving deliveries again. Damn my impatient heart, but thanks for sharing the cover! :)
Me too, I did the same!! :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Well it's the June issue, so I think it is not on sale right now.

Even on the Empire homepage they are just selling the May issue. We'll have to wait. :wink: