Golden Compass Premier

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Great stories! Thanks for sharing, Christine! Almost too exciting to be read in th evening :wink:

Grip
PAMELA BRAMMER

Golden Compass Premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

A couple of them seem to work and some dont - can someone please help.

I copied them all the same way so I dont why some dont work.

Pam :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Daniel_Craig

Re: Golden Compass Premiere

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Just LOVELY! Thanks PB!!

Grip
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Pamela, he looked gorgeous, doesn't he?

Girl, I'm so happy for you (and a little bit envious, of course)

He is slim, isn't he?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

Pamela - thanks for sharing your photos. I would have been waaaaay too nervous to snap! How gorgeous Daniel looks. Also, totally love the one of Eva. She is a beautiful woman.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Gorgeous!! You're a very lucky lady. :D
sandym

Golden Compass Premier

Post by sandym »

Christine - Thank you so much for your post. I loved the pics but even more what you wrote about Daniel. I was in London today and picked up a copy of thelondonpaper to read on the way home to Cheshire hoping that there was a report about the premiere. It's a daily freebie that give London news etc.

I opened up the paper and there is a fabulous picture of Daniel and Sats - I thought how fabulous she looked. But then I read the report and was thinking OMG What's happening to our lovely man. Here's what they said:
"FANS SHAKEN AT BOND SNUB
It may be tipped to be a box office sensation but The Golden Compass premiere failed to entertain the film's lead man Daniel Craig last night.
The James Bond Actor left fans shaken and stirred after he hurried down the red carpet then scuttled past the press without a second glance at last night's opening in Leicester Square.

And his girl friend Satsuki Mitchell was spotted with an engagement ring on her left hand sparking wedding runours."

I ws really feeling down when I read that. I am so glad I logged on and read your report and saw the pics. Thank you again
ChristineWhiting

Post by ChristineWhiting »

I am so glad my report has put a smile on so many fans faces. I can tell you i am still smiling and keep pinching myself. I will sort out some pics and post them soon, but need my husband to show me how. It will be worth the wait as we got some great shots.

Pam, so glad you made it there too.

He is at the Roundhouse tonight, maybe it will be televised one night. BIFA are giving him an Award.

I'm off to think my memories over, and so glad i went, even though i wasn't sure. It was one of the best ways to get close and i enjoyed sharing the experience with my family. Although it is mad when you are there, it makes you feel alive. I'm just glad i can walk away back to my life without carrying that celeb finger pointing at you all the time. We all follow Daniel with interest, but hey, i understand why he protects his private life so much. We have to just be happy with the few bones he throws at us sometimes, and totally enjoy his life work of acting.

Happy Bunny Christine
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

congrats :D

I´m very touched by the way as you describe everything, it is like as if we had been there too
I'm so happily for you because you had the wonderful experience to see him in flesh and blood.
:D

great pictures by the way
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

:D :D Thanks for sharing your direct experiences... :D :D

He looks gorgeous. Does he look thinner "live"?. It seems so in your photo, Pamela...
PAMELA BRAMMER

Golden Compass Premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Yes he did seem thinner - much more of a pre-Bond body.

I dont agree with the report in the freebie paper though. He seemed to sign lots of autographs up and down the red carpet and stood for the battery of flashbulbs going off at the top. I have never seen so many it was blinding. I know he was one of the stars of the film but he did much more than some other stars who were there - Hugh Grant for one who didnt sign anything and just walked in.
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Anglophile

Re: Golden Compass Premiere

Post by Anglophile »

OoOoh lovely lovely lovely! It must have felt surreal to have our man so close right in front of you!
BTW, if you want to include a picture directly in your post, highlight the link and click on the IMG button. This will put the link between image tags and the photo will show up in your post. :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~