Quantum of Solace

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sigl

Post by sigl »

Oh my good god!!!!! What jerks. Did I say how much I hate ET too? I've got the stupid theme song running in my head and I can't get it out!!! I'm going to have to turn on some Bruce Springsteen to clear my mind.....
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I watched it to the end, enduring the last few minutes reporting on the top 10 recent nasty breakups. Finally a bit tease that we've already viewed.

Did I mention I hate ET?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JoniJoni wrote:
Did I mention I hate ET?
Sigl wrote: Did I say how much I hate ET too
:sad: :sad:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

breefree7

Post by breefree7 »

Germangirl wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
Did I mention I hate ET?
Sigl wrote: Did I say how much I hate ET too
:sad: :sad:

Lol!! Both my husband's and my 2-month old son's initials are ET -- and (in a complete coincidence) a nurse in the hospital pointed out that our son's name 'Elliott' was also the name of the boy in "E.T."!!

:D
sigl

Post by sigl »

I LOVE that ET!! I'd like him to live at my house....

I'll be clear:

I HATE ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
sigl

A notion deep inside

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

With all the professed haters of ET, who hell IS watching that show?
Crazy!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:With all the professed haters of ET, who hell IS watching that show?
Someone who needs to kill time...
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I have hardly missed it since the 80s when it started though I don't think it was as trashy back then . They reviewed movies ... they don't now because thats their bread and butter , when a star died ( besides Heath Ledger whose death was made more salaious then it was ) they would do a decent tribute . I watch it out of habit now . I don't buy the trashy magazines so I watch it foe 30 minutes .
sigl

Post by sigl »

I used to watch it too a while ago. Now, I often don't know who they're talking about or what the 'news' relates too. I had the same problem with Rolling Stone. I subscribed for years, but finally gave up when I quit recognizing most of the people in it! It truly is a young people's business.....
sigl

A notion deep inside

sigl

Post by sigl »

I used to watch it too a while ago. Now, I often don't know who they're talking about or what the 'news' relates too. I had the same problem with Rolling Stone. I subscribed for years, but finally gave up when I quit recognizing most of the people in it! It truly is a young people's business.....
sigl

A notion deep inside

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

MK12 to helm title sequence for `Quantum of Solace`

The Ebeling Group-repped collective MK12 are at work on the main title sequence for the upcoming James Bond film Quantum of Solace, scheduled to be released on October 31st in the UK.

This will be the third time that MK12, who'll also provide all GUI (graphic user interface) elements to the film, have worked with director Marc Forster.

The first was the titles for Stranger Than Fiction followed by last year's The Kite Runner.

Regular title designer Daniel Kleinman, who has created the iconic sequences since 1995's "GoldenEye", is still creditted to the film on IMDB.

http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=6428
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

advicky

Post by advicky »

Double oh! Daniel Craig's steamy clinch with new Bond girl Gemma Arterton

James Bond is back in his 22nd incarnation, and it's clear time hasn't wearied his lady-killer charm.

A sneak peak at the highly anticipated release Quantum of Solace reveals 007 star Daniel Craig in a steamy clinch with his new love interest Agent Field, played by rising British star Gemma Arterton.

The 22-year-old actress, who is almost half Daniel's age, appears topless in one bedroom scene save for a white sheet, receiving a string of kisses from the battered and bruised hero.

Gemma, best known for her role as unruly head girl Kelly in last year's St Trinian's remake, saw off 1,500 contenders for the role.

Earlier this year she sent 007 fans into a spin after she hinted her character will marry Bond in the latest installment.

She let slip the pair had been filming scenes in a honeymoon suite during a US television interview, quickly adding: 'I think I've said too much.'

Still, Gemma looks set to take Hollywood stardom in her stride, insisting her feet are still firmly planted on the ground.

She has said: 'If I'm honest, I still feel like a student. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing here.

'At this point in my career I didn't expect to be working as an actress at all, never mind having such a high-profile roles.

'I still pinch myself. I feel that someone is going to come up to me and say: "Excuse me, who do you think you are, and why do you think you deserve this?"'

The Quantum Of Solace, also starring Dame Judi Dench as M, is scheduled for release on October 31.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... erton.html
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Empire said it was "A whole new dark and dirty incarnation of Ian Fleming's suave super spy."

Total Film
"The best trailer we've gawped at since the first Dark Knight full length."

BBC News website "A dramatic cocktail of action and stunts."
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »