Quantum of Solace

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I'm trying for confirmation on the "supernumeraries" I tried my translator and no luck. What is supernumeraries anyone?
I'm learning German too.

http://www.travlang.com/GermanEnglish/
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm trying for confirmation on the "supernumeraries" I tried my translator and no luck. What is supernumeraries anyone?
I'm learning German too.

Its Statisten - as you figured right. The ones standing around with nothing to say :lol: but - if ones goes there, perhaps with something to see.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm trying for confirmation on the "supernumeraries" I tried my translator and no luck. What is supernumeraries anyone?
I'm learning German too.

Its Statisten - as you figured right. The ones standing around with nothing to say :lol: but - if ones goes there, perhaps with something to see.
Extras
Crazy!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Danke schön. Okay I was wrong. A nanny or supernanny is a woman that watches the children. A care taker while mum is busy working. big difference. Okay my Dan trance is safe for another day!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Danke schön. Okay I was wrong. A nanny or supernanny is a woman that watches the children. A care taker while mum is busy working. big difference. Okay my Dan trance is safe for another day!
:lol: I thought you were joking...now you would have to share him only with those other 1ooo :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Back to the question about Felix Lieter , though I wasn't thrilled with Jeff's portrayal , ( per the book Felix is a Texan )I think he has to be the same for continuiety sake .

My favorite one was David Hedison who was in 73's LIVE AND LET DIE and 16 years later in 89's LICENSE TO KILL .It is one character who has rarely been played twice by the same guy as opposed to M, Monnypenny and Q until recently . There was one black one Bernie Casey in THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS in 83.
Jo Don Baker played a bad guy in LIVING DAYLIGHTS and Felix in one of Pierces movies . [/quote]
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

laredo wrote:Back to the question about Felix Lieter , though I wasn't thrilled with Jeff's portrayal , ( per the book Felix is a Texan )I think he has to be the same for continuiety sake .

My favorite one was David Hedison who was in 73's LIVE AND LET DIE and 16 years later in 89's LICENSE TO KILL .It is one character who has rarely been played twice by the same guy as opposed to M, Monnypenny and Q until recently . There was one black one Bernie Casey in THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS in 83.
Jo Don Baker played a bad guy in LIVING DAYLIGHTS and Felix in one of Pierces movies .
[/quote]

Joe Don Baker´character in Goldeneye and Tomorrow never die is called Jake Wade, is not Felix Leiter
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
redluna

Post by redluna »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
redluna wrote:1000 supernumeraries wanted!!!!!

Casting: Bregenzer Kornmarkttheater, 18.1. Up 20.1., 9.00 am to 17.00 pm

http://vorarlberg.orf.at/stories/247040/
http://www.nachrichten.ch/detail/297207.htm
If the weather is good (now snow), I drive to Bregenz for the casting.
The filming date is perfect. I spend my holidays in Bregenz and Feldkirch. :D
DOn't forget your equipment :wink: :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

:lol: That's just a funny fan trailer - and not much of Daniel in it... ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

007Mania wrote:
So gorgeous evil Pierce Brosnan :twisted: What good sits the evilness to this gentleman!!!!! :twisted:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:
Must be from a CraignotBond-ler - kill him off and get Pierce back :lol:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
redluna wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: If the weather is good (now snow), I drive to Bregenz for the casting.
The filming date is perfect. I spend my holidays in Bregenz and Feldkirch. :D
DOn't forget your equipment :wink: :D
Never. I need my Cam :mrgreen:
D_C : :shock: :shock: are you trying to do the casting ?

imagine if we see you in Bond 22 , we have met a new star :shock:

fingers crossed for you, Schatz ! :wink: