Quantum of Solace

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Interesting QofS - interview. Thanks for posting.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Lu wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
muireann wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Picturing Daniel playing Guitar Hero in his trailer!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A great image! :lol:
My husband plays that all the time, now everytime he does I will be getting worked up thinking about Daniel doing the same thing.

guitar hero, husband and brother in law :lol: :

and your husband is the sitting one ????
Lu

Post by Lu »

zonzi wrote:
Lu wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: A great image! :lol:
My husband plays that all the time, now everytime he does I will be getting worked up thinking about Daniel doing the same thing.

guitar hero, husband and brother in law :lol: :

and your husband is the sitting one ????
The sitting one is my brother in law.

You know, I have said my husband has everything Daniel Craig has, except for the body? Well...my brother in law...he has the body. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But I love my husband...I love my husband...I love my husband...I really do. :lol: 8)
My books!

muireann

Post by muireann »

Your husband looks really like a nice person.

I'm single, so no pics to share. :cry:
Lu

Post by Lu »

my husband would kill me dead if he knew I posted his picture here on the Daniel Craig board. So no one tell him, okay?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just think it's cool that Daniel is a gamer. He's such a real man. :lol: And the thought of him rocking out on Guitar Hero is just too funny and cute to deal with. Way too adorable, this guy. :lol:

I think it is SOOOO funny too that he is playing it in the trailer at work. That way Sats does not bitch at him when he is playing it at night at home. :lol:
My books!

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

It's also funny that with all the chaos and mayhem around him, he's able to chill until he has to get back into the zone. For someone who is so intense when working, it must take some doing to switch off and remain normal, as everone says he's so nice to work with.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I wonder what he likes to sing/play on Guitar Hero? Oh, to have a pic of that!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sharmaine wrote:I wonder what he likes to sing/play on Guitar Hero? Oh, to have a pic of that!

I could really imagine him playing songs of Die Toten Hosen :lol:

fits perfect to a guitar-hero-jam-session!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From over at MI6
Yesterday I saw Hancock (one of the worst pieces of cinematographic torture I ever had to watch, how can anyone make a movie That Bad!). Audience was, as usual, talking without paying much attention to the anything (the room was filled, the noise was dreadfull) then came QOS trailer and suddenly, within few seconds there was Absolute Silence, I'm not exagerating. It left audience KO. That's the purpose of it, isn't it. To manipulate non-fans, nothing else! And they got it, that's sure. Impressive reaction.

Hancock wasn't tht bad, it was alot better than most of the stuff out these holidays e.g. zohan, guru etc

But the same happened in our cinema, as soon as the bond trailer came on everyone shutup, and nobody said anything after the trailer either, it was like they were gob smacked.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:From over at MI6
Yesterday I saw Hancock (one of the worst pieces of cinematographic torture I ever had to watch, how can anyone make a movie That Bad!). Audience was, as usual, talking without paying much attention to the anything (the room was filled, the noise was dreadfull) then came QOS trailer and suddenly, within few seconds there was Absolute Silence, I'm not exagerating. It left audience KO. That's the purpose of it, isn't it. To manipulate non-fans, nothing else! And they got it, that's sure. Impressive reaction.

Hancock wasn't tht bad, it was alot better than most of the stuff out these holidays e.g. zohan, guru etc

But the same happened in our cinema, as soon as the bond trailer came on everyone shutup, and nobody said anything after the trailer either, it was like they were gob smacked.
That's so awesome! I wonder if QofS will kill even CR's box office numbers. Wow. They sure were smart when they picked Daniel, I don't think anyone else could have done what he's done for that franchise.
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:

That's so awesome! I wonder if QofS will kill even CR's box office numbers. Wow. They sure were smart when they picked Daniel, I don't think anyone else could have done what he's done for that franchise.
There sure is some crap out there, I won't go to the cinema anymore unless it's really worth my while (Daniel, and I think the last one was Atonement). We are surrounded by multiplexes here and they don't show anything other than mass market, big studio stuff. I prefer Netflix and our 48 inch Samsung anyday.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:

There sure is some crap out there, I won't go to the cinema anymore unless it's really worth my while (Daniel, and I think the last one was Atonement). We are surrounded by multiplexes here and they don't show anything other than mass market, big studio stuff. I prefer Netflix and our 48 inch Samsung anyday.
I know...what has happened to American cinema? Even my husband can't find anything to go to and he'll watch any stupid action movie. He saw the new M. Night Shamylan movie and said it was embarrassingly sucky. And then there are ALL THESE MOVIES BASED ON COMIC BOOKS!! What is up with that? Batman, Hellboy, Incredible Hulk, Ironman, blah blah blah. Sorry, I don't watch movies based on comics. :roll: In EW they were talking about what a SHOCKING success the Sex and the City movie was but the fact is no one makes movies for women anymore so when one finally shows up, it does well. HELLO!! Please wake up, film producers. :roll: Why must every movie be made to appeal to teen-to-college age men??? What about everyone else out there?

The new bond movies appeal to women (for the obvious reason :twisted: ) young men, and then also the older people who've watched Bond since they were young Baby Boomers. so it should do really well, no matter what.
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Movie trailers find big audiences online
Batman, Bond trailers are racking up millions of views on YouTube
The "Dark Knight" trailer (specifically the second trailer) is a moody mini masterpiece, though it may show too many of the movie's cards. That's not the case for the latest heavyweight film to release a trailer: the new James Bond flick "Quantum of Solace."
The two-minute teaser will play before the newly opened "Hancock," but has already this week bounced around the Internet. More than half a million have watched it on YouTube.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25504688/

That was two days ago
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Wasn't there some old song about guitar Dan , he was a guitar man ? That is the only part I can remember now .