Quantum of Solace

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

This on "A Socialite's Life":

Daniel Craig Loses His Shirt To Fight Evil Again

And don't say you're not already phoning up Fandango for those tickets. The trailer for the new Bond flick, Quantum of Solace, is out and it looks as hot as you would think. There doesn't seem to be any spandex swimsuit shots BUT there's a nice topless shot. Check it!

Unfortunately, there's some broad in the mix. Gemma Atherton gets hugged up on by Craig as she wears just a sheet. Topless women are always spoiling things! She plays Craig's love interest, Agent Fields. Which means she's a total double agent and she's goign to screw everything up.

All sexy men should wear expensive suits and sashay around with large rifles in the desert. That's probably hard to pull off on a daily basis, though.

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archi ... _again.php
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

They showed the trailer on ET and Extra tonight . M was talking about how Bond doesn't care who gets hurt . I bet Gemma is toast . Putting him shirtless in the trailer is going to make the women who might not usually see Bond film go see it.

They were also pushing Momma Mia and Pierce was filming at Pinewood and was worried he would run into "Danny Craig " while he was in his spandex and DC was all Macho looking .
montana

Post by montana »

some papers from today

original size: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q6ZJ1Y0J
redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks Montana! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks Montana. Want an edition of those papers.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
redluna

Post by redluna »

Most of German TV stations sent the trailer today and praise Daniel to the skies - same stations criticised the blond Bond before CR like the rest of the world :twisted:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

montana wrote:some papers from today

Grazie !!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
Lu

Post by Lu »

My god, his body is just SICK, isn't it? Just so freakin animal sexy. It's totally newsworthy!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:Most of German TV stations sent the trailer today and praise Daniel to the skies - same stations criticised the blond Bond before CR like the rest of the world :twisted:
Good to hear :D - missed it :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
redluna wrote:Most of German TV stations sent the trailer today and praise Daniel to the skies - same stations criticised the blond Bond before CR like the rest of the world :twisted:
Good to hear :D - missed it :(
I could send it to you or upload it but I am not sure if this is interesting for the non-German-people here.....
Browneyed_LadyBond

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

Thank you so much...these pics are YUMMY :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:[

My god, his body is just SICK, isn't it? Just so freakin animal sexy. It's totally newsworthy!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it, when you freak out , Lu :lol: Its always so to the point. :twisted:

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
Lu wrote:[

I love it, when you freak out , Lu :lol: Its always so to the point. :twisted:
I know, sometimes he just...OMG...I can't take it...ridiculous!!!!!!! I have no words...just stream of consciousness... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

My god, his body is just SICK, isn't it? Just so freakin animal sexy. It's totally newsworthy!!!!!!!
I think my dear that it is not the animal in him but the animal in you that reacts to him.....you kill me with your candor Ms. Lu. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ms. Mitchell must have nerves of steel to withstand such an animal presence don't you think? Mind you....she is a Dragon/Aries.....deadly combination.....so perhaps she is not as meek as she appears. :twisted: