Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

cornell01 wrote:I'm sorry, but I've been looking for the scan of last year's Playboy article about DC. I think Elaine_Figgis posted it somewhere, but I can't find it.

Can anyone help? Thanks!
Do you mean the one from the november 2008-us issue? Yes, Elaine_Figgis was so kind (I always apprechiate this) to do it. Go to mag-scans, page 24, 6. post. If you mean this its really worth to read it all. It allows a little bit that what I always call "a look behind the mirror". I was surprised that a mag like this maked such a wounderful article/interview.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jana66 wrote: It allows a little bit that what I always call "a look behind the mirror". I was surprised that a mag like this maked such a wounderful article/interview.

Playboy Magazine has always great and interesting interviews.

And I know many men who claim that they are buying it because of the interviews and NO NEVER because of the tits. :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Thanks, Jana66, for finding that article! It's pretty good, though I expected it to be more insightful than it is. Playboy usually does have good interviews.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

advicky

Post by advicky »

It's good that he belongs to this group.

Laredo

Re: interesting

Post by Laredo »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
cornell01 wrote:
Guinness wrote:Censorship by DC? hmmm, he did say it and he did or his people were instructed to do it by him. and it wasnt bad or intrusive...but give the media an inch. its still somehow controlling news. that bugs me somehow. someone help me here. why did you note that in your post Cornel? ~g
I don't know why that part of the interview where DC says a few things about his relationship with Satsuki Mitchell was omitted; I'm speculating that it was at the request of DC. He has said many times that he doesn't talk about his family, so I was surprised when I saw it on TV. And even more surprised when that part wasn't on the ET website version.

Maybe ET cut it for time, or maybe they didn't think it was interesting enough. I thought it was the most interesting part, because the other information - like the story, the Bielski family visiting the set, how cold it was filming - all that has come out in other interviews with Liev Schreiber and Ed Zwick as well.

But then, the Italian magazine interview that Grip put up, quoted DC as saying about the same thing - that SM is his "rock." So maybe he doesn't mind his comments being public. Or maybe you can't change or control printed interviews unless you sue, like some stars sue the tabloids; but you can change video interviews?

So then, it becomes a discussion of 1st Amendment rights and invasion of privacy? Wow, Guinness, I didn't mean my comment to develop into anything important.
I would think is was edited for time by ET and not for content by his people.
Other than a pubicist , I don't think he has people and pubicist want stuff put out not taken out and if stars had any control at all there would be less enterainment shows or shorter ones . There was almost a backlash last year when ET pubicized a film of Heath saying somethig before he died ...I can't remember what he was saying but stars threatened not to cooperate with the shows in the future if they showed it so they didn't . To some point though ...the film copanies own the entertainment shows and the actors work for the film companies so it is a symbionic relationship . He might have said more then he usually does but he still didn't much .
advicky

Post by advicky »

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

advicky wrote:http://www.fqmagazine.co.uk/

Dad magazine?

Yes, it's a parenting magazine.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Aragorn wrote:
advicky wrote:http://www.fqmagazine.co.uk/

Dad magazine?

Yes, it's a parenting magazine.
Can the article be scanned?
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

"...more is more..." damn, more of him i can take, love that article, thank you from one who wouldnt get that info and did cuz it was here!!
Mariah

Post by Mariah »

That's such a cute picture.
I am powerless to that man in a suit.
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Wholy carp. the photos on Zombie are very eye catching indeed-he looks delix---in that suit. Sats looks pretty especially like her lipstick. really. but he loooks beautiful. like the color suit he is in.
Mariah

Post by Mariah »

Guinness wrote:Wholy carp. the photos on Zombie are very eye catching indeed-he looks delix---in that suit. Sats looks pretty especially like her lipstick. really. but he loooks beautiful. like the color suit he is in.
Agreed. I think the gray makes his eyes pop even more.
Those gorgeous blue eyes :)
"I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me - whatever is left of me - whatever I am - I'm yours."
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Mariah wrote:
Guinness wrote:Wholy carp. the photos on Zombie are very eye catching indeed-he looks delix---in that suit. Sats looks pretty especially like her lipstick. really. but he loooks beautiful. like the color suit he is in.
Agreed. I think the gray makes his eyes pop even more.
Those gorgeous blue eyes :)

BTW-frrreeeaakin adore your avatar-its so awesome to see such a beautiful person happy. and fit in his clothes so well. good choice. as you can see i am having LARGE issues with mine. havent figured out how to fix....