Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bubita wrote::thud: he looks yummi...
Ooh Bubita, nice avi. Since I've been active on the forum, I've never seen better avis than now.
khenton

Post by khenton »

thanks k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
bubita

Post by bubita »

sf2la wrote:
bubita wrote::thud: he looks yummi...
Ooh Bubita, nice avi. Since I've been active on the forum, I've never seen better avis than now.
Thanks
We´ve having a feast after a dry spell, there´s so many vids and pictures I can take just one!!! :shock:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

GG,thanks a lot!Love the pics! :D
D_C,great scans! :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:The German September Issue of GQ :D On sale from 11. August.
I got it already today (10. August). It was a nice surprise to see Daniel on the cover. :lol:
I had no luck with the US Esquire, though. :( I like the cover so much and hope that they will have the magazine tomorrow. Thanks for the scans and download link, D_C!
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

A two sites article in the German InTouch I got today. Not sure what to think....
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:A two sites article in the German InTouch I got today. Not sure what to think....
Why was that V?

Something in there that upset you? :(
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

WOWWWWW, I must have one! I need to buy a German GQ (and helping :wink: :wink: :wink: rising the amout of selling by the fact...to buy a magazine I normally would buy NOT).
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Germangirl wrote:The German September Issue of GQ :D On sale from 11. August.

Translated by machine
So hard, so soft, so Craig

„Hardeners become!“ stands requesting on our cover. „What is wrong then now?“, some will ask. If the slogan is not in numerous consultation books again or furthermore: „Become softer!“? More feel, go more to himself, more yoga?

The beauty in the today's time is, that some ideological battles are hit, as well as that was sent from the 80th, as the macho against the softie in the ring. One or other, in between gabs nothing. If we demand more male hardness in our big man's psychology-Special, we do not think with it certainly that the old type Man from the box should rise. The man with little feeling, but a lot of HP, the man who steers a whole company, but not yet sometimes is able to buy to himself a tasteful suit.

The man whom we mean is that to which 40 years of emancipation have passed not without a trace: he can be an understanding father who shows emotions and, nevertheless, if it must be, says, wos langgeht. However, he shows hardness, where it is just necessary. A man who has feeling without being gefühlig. A man who knows himself. In short: I talk from Daniel Craig.
Yes, you have properly belonged:

The James the Bond actor whom we have interviewed on the occasion of his new film „Cowboys & Aliens“ is exactly this man. In the conversation a pensive star faced our author David Baum, still - we take up once more our cover line - is hard at the right places in his life. Works incessantly on himself which absolutely knows how a good body has to look, and which still has enough empathy to imagine itself in others. Without this ability he could not practice his profession at all.
And now to pattern fa:

How does one call thus a modern man like Craig? On the one hand he deplores the sexism on television and says that we lived 30 years ago in a freer society because role stereotypes were less mighty than today. This would be almost the programme which one would have ascribed earlier to a softie - today one says Frauenversteher. Nevertheless, just at the next moment Craig is somebody who defends gentleman's virtues however. And what is with the concept of the hero who uses his life for an idea? An example are for him the members of the resistance against Gaddafi. Is this then a macho's manner? The modern age has - beside others - a big advantage: We get together ourselves in positions what fits to us. We men have taken over female virtues like sympathy without losing male qualities. Softie is over. Macho is over. Are simply you yourselves. As well as Daniel Craig. One call the Beliebigkeit, I call that freedom

http://www.gq-magazin.de/articles/leute ... /10/29312/
bought it today ^__^ he looks so vulnerable and handsome on the cover
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

I let out the biggest sigh when I saw that cover. :adore: I think I need to take a nap just to get over how fine he is.
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

chocolatecake wrote:I let out the biggest sigh when I saw that cover. :adore: I think I need to take a nap just to get over how fine he is.
LOLOLOL!!! Love it... I'm going to look for it at Barnes and Noble...

D_C, what resolution do you set your scanner to?
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
007Mania wrote: I had no luck with the US Esquire, though. :( I like the cover so much and hope that they will have the magazine tomorrow. Thanks for the scans and download link, D_C!
The next delivery for international press is Friday.

Enjoy it and welcome. ;)
:happyrunning:
I got it today. I guess the magazine wasn't unpacked yesterday when I looked for it. :lol: Oh, I love the cover... :sigh:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."