Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks
TB
and
SG
great pics!!!!

like he takes them from the hotel to the pub for some pints, in the french mag. I dont think daniel will change, he likes wot he likes, regardless of how much money he is making. :D
khenton

Post by khenton »

Yes, Thanks TB &f SG :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks!!! x
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh what a treat for a Friday night! Thanks so much for the scans. What wonderful interviews.

In that one bad - really bad - cover photo, besides his body looking odd, I think his face looks odd because his eyebrows don't show up. If you cover his face from his eyes down, he looks fine, and from the forehead up he looks fine. But then I haven't studied Daniel's face very often - :rotfl.

tboss, I hadn't thought of the B&W ring photo like you did, but you are so right - I notice his ring before anything else. The B&W really draws your eyes too it. Perhaps in color, we would notice his eyes first.

SG, the one translated paragraph says it all. Claridges. Self-made man. Job envied by the world. Going home to wife Rachel Weisz. Black Range Rover.

Boy, he must keep it free of anything personal to hand the valet keys over, but one has no choice, and I'm sure he's used to having to do that.

What a lovely, beautiful man, inside and out. I also think of Sats. If he had two years not knowing who he was because of his sudden fame (or something to that effect), I can see that as two years of a lot of unhappiness for her. It's hard to have a solid, secure relationship when a partner is going through so much change. No further Sats comments requested - I was just thinking about the huge changes in his life. The man she met was not the man who left her. Not anymore.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Reg ring. I would so like to know, if there IS actually something engraved, like it seems and what it is.
He could have chosen to cover the ring hand, but didn't. Like a statement.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I enlarged the image on the screen and was almost convinced that I could make out the letters 'O' and 'V' -- LOVE perhaps, but I'm really not sure now.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

The weekend insert of our daily newspaper was a nice Bond surprise yesterday:
(click for large pics)

Image Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Yep thanks. :wink: K
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks,Mania! :)
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks TB :wink: k
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thanks tb :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks, but gosh, I wished, they would FINALLY stop comparing Bond and Bourne and Daniel and Renner.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..