Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I tink, I remember this one, but will read it again tomorrow, when I have time. Thanks for posting.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

And it's even sexier when she stays alive for more than 5 minutes! :roll:

Yes, nice pic. :sigh:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Wonderful photo and OH SO HANDSOME!! That has to be one of the most informative interviews ever. But my how things change - the reference about not dating your costar. I wondered about how often he saw his dad growing up, and this answered it. I know he and his dad love each other, but I don't think I could ever fully forgive a father for not being there for me as a kid, especially a son. Thanks so much for the upoad, Alex and Dunda!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

So, I finally read the Rolling Stone article. I was at the library and laughed out loud inappropriately and often.
Crazy!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:So, I finally read the Rolling Stone article. I was at the library and laughed out loud inappropriately and often.
It was a GREAT one, right?? Did you question its authenticity at all? I didn't, but everyone has his/her own opinion.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sf2la wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:So, I finally read the Rolling Stone article. I was at the library and laughed out loud inappropriately and often.
It was a GREAT one, right?? Did you question its authenticity at all? I didn't, but everyone has his/her own opinion.
It was, and I did not.

I think being 40 something, and happy as a pig in shit, he's come to realize that being himself for the public isn't such a big deal. Or, the four beers really did have that effect on him. But it felt authentic to me.
Crazy!
khenton

Post by khenton »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
sf2la wrote:
It was, and I did not.

I think being 40 something, and happy as a pig in shit, he's come to realize that being himself for the public isn't such a big deal. Or, the four beers really did have that effect on him. But it felt authentic to me.
I agree thought it was an interesting read and not at all bad. But to tell the truth I don't think I got the joke or has it just been that long since I had sex. :wink: k
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
sf2la wrote: It was a GREAT one, right?? Did you question its authenticity at all? I didn't, but everyone has his/her own opinion.
It was, and I did not.

I agree thought it was an interesting read and not at all bad. But to tell the truth I don't think I got the joke or has it just been that long since I had sex. :wink: k
I don't get the joke either! Maybe if we google it...I'll try. Someone has to explain that joke if I can't find it.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sf2la wrote:
khenton wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: It was, and I did not.

I don't get the joke either! Maybe if we google it...I'll try. Someone has to explain that joke if I can't find it.
I don't think there's anything to really get. I think the imagery is just supposed to be disgusting. You really don't want to know what got sucked out.
Crazy!
khenton

Post by khenton »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
sf2la wrote:
khenton wrote: I agree thought it was an interesting read and not at all bad. But to tell the truth I don't think I got the joke or has it just been that long since I had sex. :wink: k
I don't think there's anything to really get. I think the imagery is just supposed to be disgusting. You really don't want to know what got sucked out.
:rotfl: I was wondering if it was just me :-k :wink: k
caramel

Post by caramel »

khenton wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
sf2la wrote: I don't get the joke either! Maybe if we google it...I'll try. Someone has to explain that joke if I can't find it.
I didn't get it either. In fact I didn't even want to get it :lol:
I read somewhere that is supposed to be a very old and tried joke in the UK.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
khenton wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: I don't think there's anything to really get. I think the imagery is just supposed to be disgusting. You really don't want to know what got sucked out.
I just typed in the few key words, and it came up on this list of most disgusting jokes, only the word pussy was used. The warnings at the beginning are truly that. Don't get offended if you read them - yikes! http://www.slightlywarped.com/jokes/jok ... _jokes.htm
khenton

Post by khenton »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:
khenton wrote: :rotfl: I was wondering if it was just me :-k :wink: k
I just typed in the few key words, and it came up on this list of most disgusting jokes, only the word pussy was used. The warnings at the beginning are truly that. Don't get offended if you read them - yikes! http://www.slightlywarped.com/jokes/jok ... _jokes.htm
Don't ya just love google ?!?!?! :wink: k