Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
chocolatecake wrote:I really loved the article. I even liked the pictures better than the ones in the American Esquire. I'm really glad that he still has an intrest in making small movies. I love him in the small movies best. There he is able to take more risk. That is just more exciting to me.
Me too. :thumbup:
So far I do to, but Tattoo could top all of them. Too bad Flashbacks never went anywhere; I liked that movie.

BUT, he enjoys the big stuff like Bond, Tattoo, C&A, and if he's too big of a name to make a small movie because everyone wants in on it, I think his answer is to produce his own movies. I don't see him directing, but he'd have control as the Exec Producer.
Last edited by sf2la on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

JEC,thanks so so so much for the scans!!! :blowkiss:
And many thanks to SG for the nice pic! :D
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I've been having a dig around in the depths of Daniel in my closet......found this old one from The Times in 2006 which may not have been seen before.

Sorry about the quality, it is 5 years old and it's on that horrid recycled newspaper paper. :roll:

Imageshack - very large ones

Image...Image...Image

Image...Image

Photobucket - smaller but can be seen by all.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Today's Mail on Sunday "Live" supplement.

Large Imageshack images....

Image...Image...Image

Photobucket - smaller sized but can be seen by all.

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks so much,dear! :blowkiss:
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
chocolatecake wrote:I really loved the article. I even liked the pictures better than the ones in the American Esquire. I'm really glad that he still has an intrest in making small movies. I love him in the small movies best. There he is able to take more risk. That is just more exciting to me.
Me too. :thumbup:
So far I do to, but Tattoo could top all of them. Too bad Flashbacks never went anywhere; I liked that movie.

BUT, he enjoys the big stuff like Bond, Tattoo, C&A, and if he's too big of a name to make a small movie because everyone wants in on it, I think his answer is to produce his own movies. I don't see him directing, but he'd have control as the Exec Producer.
I think flashbacks failed because there was not continuity. It really felt like two different moveis to me. I enjoyed both parts They just needed something to bring them together. Also, not ENOUGH Dan. He was the best part of the movie. When I watch it most times I skip over the childhood part and good straight to Dan's part. Hope I'm not bias. But that is how I feel.
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

chocolatecake wrote: I think flashbacks failed because there was not continuity. It really felt like two different moveis to me. I enjoyed both parts They just needed something to bring them together. Also, not ENOUGH Dan. He was the best part of the movie. When I watch it most times I skip over the childhood part and good straight to Dan's part. Hope I'm not bias. But that is how I feel.
I do exactly the same thing, and I would not be surprised if a lot of Daniel fans did the same thing unless they have a particular affinity to the rest of it.

When my hubbie saw FOAF, his first remark was "is that it?" meaning.........is that all we get to see of Daniel?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Just a technical tip for scanning mag and newspaper articles. If you put a black piece of paper on the back while scanning, the type from the reverse page does not bleed through. Most, if not all, scanner covers are white.
Crazy!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks Jec. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The German September Issue of GQ :D On sale from 11. August.

Translated by machine
So hard, so soft, so Craig

„Hardeners become!“ stands requesting on our cover. „What is wrong then now?“, some will ask. If the slogan is not in numerous consultation books again or furthermore: „Become softer!“? More feel, go more to himself, more yoga?

The beauty in the today's time is, that some ideological battles are hit, as well as that was sent from the 80th, as the macho against the softie in the ring. One or other, in between gabs nothing. If we demand more male hardness in our big man's psychology-Special, we do not think with it certainly that the old type Man from the box should rise. The man with little feeling, but a lot of HP, the man who steers a whole company, but not yet sometimes is able to buy to himself a tasteful suit.

The man whom we mean is that to which 40 years of emancipation have passed not without a trace: he can be an understanding father who shows emotions and, nevertheless, if it must be, says, wos langgeht. However, he shows hardness, where it is just necessary. A man who has feeling without being gefühlig. A man who knows himself. In short: I talk from Daniel Craig.
Yes, you have properly belonged:

The James the Bond actor whom we have interviewed on the occasion of his new film „Cowboys & Aliens“ is exactly this man. In the conversation a pensive star faced our author David Baum, still - we take up once more our cover line - is hard at the right places in his life. Works incessantly on himself which absolutely knows how a good body has to look, and which still has enough empathy to imagine itself in others. Without this ability he could not practice his profession at all.
And now to pattern fa:

How does one call thus a modern man like Craig? On the one hand he deplores the sexism on television and says that we lived 30 years ago in a freer society because role stereotypes were less mighty than today. This would be almost the programme which one would have ascribed earlier to a softie - today one says Frauenversteher. Nevertheless, just at the next moment Craig is somebody who defends gentleman's virtues however. And what is with the concept of the hero who uses his life for an idea? An example are for him the members of the resistance against Gaddafi. Is this then a macho's manner? The modern age has - beside others - a big advantage: We get together ourselves in positions what fits to us. We men have taken over female virtues like sympathy without losing male qualities. Softie is over. Macho is over. Are simply you yourselves. As well as Daniel Craig. One call the Beliebigkeit, I call that freedom

http://www.gq-magazin.de/articles/leute ... /10/29312/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

OOoh, NICE...Cheers GG :thumbup:
caramel

Post by caramel »

Thx a lot Gg :adore:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

What a sight to wake up to :thud: Such physical perfection. Nice article.

Entertainment Weekly
Empire
Sense
Esquire
Gq

I vote 'Time's Man of the Year'

I hope not 'People's Sexiest Man of the Year'
bubita

Post by bubita »

:thud: he looks yummi...