Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

DragonWithAGirlTattoo wrote:Has anyone got a copy of dujour magazine? Is the whole article on the internet, or just part of it?

I'm in the UK but was thinking about trying to buy it on ebay or something.
I was in WH Smith earlier, which is the biggest newsagent in the UK. I wanted to check to see if they had any NEW Daniel interviews / pics in any magazines. They didn't have Dujour. They didn't even have Esquire! :o Maybe they sold out?? I wait now to see what GQ brings us. :twisted: Isn't it strange that Daniel is only included in MEN'S magazines? :? Considering his great popularity with us ladies, why isn't he in Cosmo or something? He was in Vanity Fair once... I think that counts as a women's magazine... :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

OH, Thanks so much for the posts!!! I've been to our local Barnes and Noble bookstore which carries UK magazines, but el zippo. Nothing yet. Miles Teller is on the September Esquire. The October issue isn't even out yet. They don't carry DuJour, which seems like an online-only magazine.

Agree about the photos in Esquire. That masculine pose and perfect-fitting clothes while sitting in the chair is super hot. The cover - not one I'll be putting on top of my stack :lol: .

I hope he isn't an alcoholic. Too much talk about drinking to me. I know he's admitted to bouts of it, but IMO, there's no way Rachel will be happy being around one (addiction and intimacy cannot co-exist from all experts and personal experience), and she and Darren will not want Henry exposed to it either. But he's a big boy and knows what he's doing. I'm not going to worry for them.

But dang, it doesn't sound like he has any plans to work again for some time. I don't blame him one bit, but I'm not looking forward to another Sahara spell. In the mean time, we'll get plenty of pre-release press.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, he is not in the way, you would describe an alc, because he can do without during long months of shooting (Moore or less), but he certainly has never been shy about it. I guess, its Tims genes. He grew up with booth and for him, its nothing but normal. I often got that feeling out of what he said. Just a normal habit.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I think, he is not in the way, you would describe an alc, because he can do without during long months of shooting (Moore or less), but he certainly has never been shy about it. I guess, its Tims genes. He grew up with booth and for him, its nothing but normal. I often got that feeling out of what he said. Just a normal habit.
I so hope you're right, GG. People can be functioning alcoholics (never miss a day of work, etc.), but a home life is different. I just want D&R to last forever, happily, without this being an issue.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Daniel is Pisces and we Pisces like a bit of the old tipple... people born under this sign are said to have 'addictive personalities', meaning we have a fondness for alcohol, drugs etc... whatever keeps us happy. But like you say Sf, Dan is smart and would not let it get out of control, so I don't worry for him in that regard. :wink:

And about future 'dry spells' after Spectre.... Esquire mag actually made me feel optimistic about this. :D The article seemed to indicate that Daniel wants to get back to doing something acting-wise reasonably quickly, after he has had a decent rest. There WILL be a dry spell.... but who knows how long it'll be??? :dunno:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yeah, I wish he'd get back into a script in not too long so that he could have a possible Oscar contender for next year, but that's probably too hopeful! Surely he has a lot of scripts offered to him. I would imagine he'll really feel it needs to be a goodie, especially for the first one after Bond. But I guess he priced himself out of a 'Tattoo' sequel :( . I hope art wins out over money since he's fine in that department.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

I would love him to play Steve Mc Queen if there was a movie about his life. These pics in Esquire made me think a lot about SMQ.
ImageImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

FrenchCat wrote:I would love him to play Steve Mc Queen if there was a movie about his life. These pics in Esquire made me think a lot about SMQ.
There really isn't anyone else who could play SM! Imagine if they lived in the same generation...like siblings in color, and that rugged handsomeness, Daniel being much more handsome though AND he has that accent.
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

TSM all the way. Daniel is rhe only one I could see playing it.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

That would be a dream come true. I wonder what his feelings are about playing a character of a real person. Plus, Steve McQueen rights could be a stumbling block.
At this point in Daniel's life he is only going to do projects he is personally interested in. He is always full of surprises
DragonWithAGirlTattoo

Post by DragonWithAGirlTattoo »

Sorry, I haven't git a scan, but I saw this today
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/09/18/ ... nal,manual
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Empire Escape Magazine SeptemberOctober2015

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

Muchas gracias Dunda!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes thanks. I read EMPIRE and wondered, why it was over so soon :lol:

Well, its early. :oops:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Not scans exactly...
New Empire issue on dropbox. May contain spoilers.
Courtesy of MI6

https://www.dropbox.com/s/za2qukzg37mfq ... 5.pdf?dl=0