Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, thanks again :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

More work on the way - we need details, Ladies... :wink:

http://instagram.com/p/O8zL--hgt0/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

juicy

Post by juicy »

THX GG! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

whaowei wrote:THX GG! :D
Welcome Juicy :D

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Pleaaaase. Who has the UK Esquire (or will have it) and gift us with a scan? Very much apprechiated in advance. Also for the scans from the Empire mag? I would love to read what Daniel has to say :D :D :D :D :D .
juicy

Post by juicy »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not the important question. Its just nice to see you around. But yeah, we have them pics.

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ah, if only I had the ability to scan stuff (or knew how to do it), I would bestow you all with Daniel in Esquire magazine immediately. For truly, I have NEVER seen him looking more beautiful than he does in those photos. :thud: :thud: :thud: I see GG & TBoss are already 'on the case' with new avatars updated to show these stunning pix. It certainly made my day better as soon as I saw them. I think my jaw actually dropped... :o I have spent SO much money on magazines in the last week or so, it's crazy. Empire had Daniel on the cover but I thought the Skyfall article was a little disappointing because they didn't interview him properly. And then, Total Film tempted me with a Skyfall poster (the one where Daniel is lying on his back holding the gun...). What's a girl to do?! These things are 'must have's' but, by the same token, anything that does not feature Daniel will one day end up in the bin... :wink: :roll: And this is only the very start of the Skyfall press junket..... 8)
juicy

Post by juicy »

Germangirl wrote:
Not the important question. Its just nice to see you around. But yeah, we have them pics.

Me too, GG. :D :D
These Days I'm a little bit busy because preparing a test for a job.
But I sometimes Login and reading thread. 8) 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

whaowei wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Me too, GG. :D :D
These Days I'm a little bit busy because preparing a test for a job.
But I sometimes Login and reading thread. 8) 8)
Wishing you luck with the job. Let us know, how it was going...:D

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Good luck on the test, Juicy!

Just scrolling up the page and comparing Jana and GG's avis, one on top of the other. He has really changed to me. I do love the beefy Dan (knowing it's all muscle under there, not fat.) And I know I'm a broken record over this, but dang - such great shots but no sexy hair.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Good luck on the test, Juicy!

Just scrolling up the page and comparing Jana and GG's avis, one on top of the other. He has really changed to me. I do love the beefy Dan (knowing it's all muscle under there, not fat.) And I know I'm a broken record over this, but dang - such great shots but no sexy hair.
My avi is one of the few shots, where it doesn't bother me. He looks great as he is there. In the end - nothing we can do and i still love him all the same.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:Good luck on the test, Juicy!

My avi is one of the few shots, where it doesn't bother me. He looks great as he is there. In the end - nothing we can do and i still love him all the same.
Oh, I have to agree. He looks very handsome in your avi, and my crush on him hasn't diminished. I guess I am selfish in that I want it all. He delivered on the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G body part, but we got shafted on the hair. If he had the body and normal hair, he would be at physical perfection IMO, and we'd have a movie and lots of stills from which to 'stare' at :lol: . The Bond shot in the suit by the AM is stare-worthy. So are a few others, but really - that Esquire cover? Ouch!!!