Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

How can anyone thank you enough for these scans...Oh my. I read the Empire interview...What a production. I suppose the only downside for us with his knee injury is the increase in stunts done by others - like helicopter ones. I can't wait to buy the magazines. I bought DuJour yesterday, but none of the others are out here yet. I'm off to the UK later this week; my luggage will weigh a ton on my return!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Great !

Thanks!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dot magazine??? I can't keep up!!! Great photos! Thanks so much for posting!
I'm in the UK through tomorrow and bought a Daily Mail today (Sunday - in up late working). Next Sunday's Daily Mail includes a DVD of extra scenes from Spectre!!!!! I leave on Saturday from London. Aargh!!!!! Off to Austria tomorrow afternoon then Rome. But it's all work all the time.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:Dot magazine??? I can't keep up!!! Great photos! Thanks so much for posting!
I'm in the UK through tomorrow and bought a Daily Mail today (Sunday - in up late working). Next Sunday's Daily Mail includes a DVD of extra scenes from Spectre!!!!! I leave on Saturday from London. Aargh!!!!! Off to Austria tomorrow afternoon then Rome. But it's all work all the time.
I'm loving the white dinner jacket more and more, agree SF, magazine galore and I can't find 1 of them here. Are you having any luck?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:Dot magazine??? I can't keep up!!! Great photos! Thanks so much for posting!
I'm loving the white dinner jacket more and more, agree SF, magazine galore and I can't find 1 of them here. Are you having any luck?
I bought the British GQ with Daniel and Monica on the front and the Esquire with the B&W bad photo of him on the cover. Bad Greg Williams!!!! What's his problem? Daniel can be so photogenic, and someone chooses that one. Even the one of him in the chair with the beautifully tailored white shirt, he looks a bit startled. And why not some color, too? We need to have a legit magazine and begin control :lol:

I bought the Rachel British Bazaar. The one with the gorgeous gray dress. Her too. Funny they are both cover boys and girls together. WH Smith, the big news magazine storecin Central London does not yet have Empire.

Problem is, I have to catch a flight tomorrow to Austria that only allows single bags weighing up to 50 lbs max. I left with a 50 lb bag, and the mags weigh a ton. I'm okay with extra weight on United flying home, but it's these smaller aircraft where I'm not in their loyalty programs. They won't help me.

I'll be back to London in 2 weeks tho. Last night I walked by the Empire IMAX theater where Spectre will be playing. The posters look good! I had come from attending a play called 'The Father.' It received 5 stars from all the major news sources and is on a limited run. It was definitely thought provoking. It made me a bit sad that Betrayal didn't get great reviews knowing how that hurt D&R.

Boss, if you wan me to get any mags for you while here, let me know. I can pick them up at Heathrow on Saturday.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

GQ Autralia - November 2015

Better have it twice ! :D Because it's :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:
ImageImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

OMFG!!!!

RANKIN doing a good job here ! :twisted: :twisted:

But I'm one of the few who like his work anyway!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
I bought the British GQ with Daniel and Monica on the front and the Esquire with the B&W bad photo of him on the cover. Bad Greg Williams!!!! What's his problem? Daniel can be so photogenic, and someone chooses that one. Even the one of him in the chair with the beautifully tailored white shirt, he looks a bit startled. And why not some color, too? We need to have a legit magazine and begin control :lol:

I bought the Rachel British Bazaar. The one with the gorgeous gray dress. Her too. Funny they are both cover boys and girls together. WH Smith, the big news magazine storecin Central London does not yet have Empire.

Problem is, I have to catch a flight tomorrow to Austria that only allows single bags weighing up to 50 lbs max. I left with a 50 lb bag, and the mags weigh a ton. I'm okay with extra weight on United flying home, but it's these smaller aircraft where I'm not in their loyalty programs. They won't help me.

I'll be back to London in 2 weeks tho. Last night I walked by the Empire IMAX theater where Spectre will be playing. The posters look good! I had come from attending a play called 'The Father.' It received 5 stars from all the major news sources and is on a limited run. It was definitely thought provoking. It made me a bit sad that Betrayal didn't get great reviews knowing how that hurt D&R.
Boss, if you wan me to get any mags for you while here, let me know. I can pick them up at Heathrow on Saturday.
SF, British GQ and Esquire please. I have to be in Walnut Creek Saturday and Sunday for a conference. will you be back? If not we will connect when you get back. Thank you..... :blowkiss:
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

IMAX Sydney just posted this photo of the October issue of Film Ink.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, Rankin has done a good job.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Something from the GQ Australia caught my attention :) :
...something in the room has caught his eye.
"F**k me, look at that huge spider."
...James Bond, scared of tiny spiders. This is writing itself.
"Yeah, just write that, f**k it."
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

The interview? Yeah, much better than we've seen. But the media seem to portray him as being either very LOUD or very GRUMPY or just over the top SILLY. I think the truth exists somewhere in the middle. He is a very mood-swingy man.... but I like that. :) I'll take him any way, warts and all. :twisted:

THIS was the kind of magazine article / pix I wanted all along... 8)
Thanks for posting!!! :blowkiss:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Monica Bellucci, Daniel Craig, Lea Seydoux, Naomie Harris
#monica_bellucci #monicabellucci #danielcraig #leaseydoux #naomiharris #spectre #007 #jamesbond 2h

http://websta.me/p/1094258156289493239_1929718425

MI6
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Those three ladies are SO LUCKY!!! :twisted: