Mag-Scan

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I have ther eal thing sitting on my coffee table. Yes good interview, dirty joke and all.
The photo on age 5, Daniel, Rachel and Henry has always been 1 of my favorite. Glad it's posted without his face shadowd out.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dump question - how do you make it bigger. Just clicking on it doesn't work. I mean, it does get bigger, but still not really readable.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Save it on your hard drive and open it with Microsoft Photo Editor or any other software where you can zoom it.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OK Thanks. I thought, there was a better way, that I overlooked.

Thanks Elaine ;D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Wonderful, Elaine!!! Thank you!

G
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

My pleasure.
Crazy!
khenton

Post by khenton »

Forgive if Repeat. GQ Aus 2012
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks, it was nice to read this again. Too funny description of him and his attitude.

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks very much k! :wink:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

It wasn't my favorite cover pic but had tons of picture in the mag.
Thanks for posting it K
spunsugar

Post by spunsugar »

thanx a bunch!
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Image Image Image Image

Thanks for sharing, glad I finally found it. I've been wanting to read that for ages!
Very interesting, even if the joke is gross ;-)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I only really read it today. WOW, but yeah, I can see him sitting there and being in the mood to behave like that and with the beer inside him :lol:
I can also see the part about being insecure, have fears of being not up to it, whatever it might be. In early days someone described him as someone who is slightly damaged inside, which maked him more vulnerable. I think, that's true. He is very sensitive, but tries to hide it and I suppose, he often found reason to loose trust in himself. This makes it even more astonishing, that he can exude so much confidence- but then, its Daniel, our two sided chameleon.

Also I didn't know about the gay couple he lived with, when he was 18. I remember, he said, he lost friend to AIDS. Maybe it was them, which would be very sad. But this explains his many gay friends..