Golden Compass @ B&N

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Pandora

Golden Compass @ B&N

Post by Pandora »

For you folks that are hardcore collectors of all things Daniel:

Barnes & Noble bookstore has several Golden Compass items that feature Lord Asriel on them.

Bookmark with him and Nicole (and that other dude, Sam Elliot?) for $3.95.

UNO card game that has many characters from the movie on the deck. LA is on one of the cards. $12.95

"Official" Golden Compass Quiz Book that has LA related questions and a few small pics. $3.95

A board game which comes in a tin and has a DVD and several figurines (LA is one, and I think there are only three in the game) with it. $35.00

Also, I guess everybody knows by now about the Lord Asriel figure that is available at Toys-R-Us for $6.00, right? (I think it looks just like Daniel.)

Sorry if any of this is redundant... didn't see it anywhere, though. :wink:
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Wow :shock:
We do have several GC calendars and books over here, but not a board game or a UNO card game. I wonder why.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Anglophile wrote:Wow :shock:
We do have several GC calendars and books over here, but not a board game or a UNO card game. I wonder why.
I bet it's different everywhere you go. I think they just like to torture the fanatics who collect everything (which I would if I could afford it). Or maybe they think it's funny to see us sweat it out on Ebay. I'm suspicious... :wink:

If you are interested they are selling the board game online at B&N (they do ship internationally), and they may have the other stuff but I didn't check: http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/search/ ... 825187&z=y