Has anyone seen this pic?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9941
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Has anyone seen this pic?

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:16 pm

http://www.photoicon.com/the_magazine/4/37

Hiya....

I was browsing my local Borders recently when I came across this magazine which I instantly brought of course (£4.99). There is a very remarkable photo of Daniel on the front cover but no interview and no further pictures inside the magazine. The photo is nice - like all photos of him are - but they've over emphasised his eyes by making his face appear a little thinner and also his face is tanned which is unusual for him. It's Daniel but ... "Alien Daniel"!!! What do you think??? :) :?

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21942
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Has anyone seen this pic?

Post by Dunda » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:31 pm

NextBondGirl wrote:- but they've over emphasised his eyes by making his face appear a little thinner and also his face is tanned which is unusual for him. It's Daniel but ... "Alien Daniel"!!! What do you think??? :) :?
I don't think so. I think is a pic taken at a time when he was that skinny :?
WHen you look at the second pic ypu can see how small his shoulder/arms have been at this time. I prefer him a bit more "beefy" :lol:
There are more pics available from this photshot on the russian site:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

tallulah
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: Gloucestershire

Post by tallulah » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Aha! I saw this magazine cover the other day and thought £4.99! I am not paying that! It was in a sealed cover and I knew there would only be one picture of Dan. :lol:

Saying that it is amazing what the printers can do with air brushing and making actors look alot slimmer and also enhancing their eye colour. Believe me we would all look gorgeous if the printers played around with our pictures! :wink:

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9941
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:22 pm

{Dunda} ... Thanks for adding the other pics. I was not aware of the Russian site. Perhaps it's just Daniels 'supernatural beauty' that makes these photos so amazing! I still think he looks a little too skinny in the pics and could do with a good feed!!!!! :lol: :wink:

User avatar
Laredo
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: FL . have broadband now YEAh !

Post by Laredo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:44 pm

Another necklace to guess about or have we on another thread ?

What is the mag about if there is just pics , no articals ?

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Re: Has anyone seen this pic?

Post by zonzi » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Dunda wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:- but they've over emphasised his eyes by making his face appear a little thinner and also his face is tanned which is unusual for him. It's Daniel but ... "Alien Daniel"!!! What do you think??? :) :?
I don't think so. I think is a pic taken at a time when he was that skinny :?
WHen you look at the second pic ypu can see how small his shoulder/arms have been at this time. I prefer him a bit more "beefy" :lol:
There are more pics available from this photshot on the russian site:

Image
Image
Image
Image
yep, so much skinny for my liking :?
Image
********
Image

User avatar
PAMELA BRAMMER
Posts: 452
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: Northern England

Has anyone seen this pic?

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:14 pm

I saw this mag in WH Smith the other day and its really strange that whenever Dan is on a magazine cover it leaps out at you from all the others that are on the shelf. I seem to be drawn to them!!!

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!

tallulah
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: Gloucestershire

Post by tallulah » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:52 pm

The magazine is just a photography magazine - for people who take alot of pictures. It is probably discussing best ways to take a shot etc :lol:

User avatar
agrippina
Posts: 2400
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Home in Helsinki

Post by agrippina » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:07 pm

Now there might be an idea for a new photo thread (should we need one?!): Daniel wearing jewellery...

Grip
Image

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:08 pm

agrippina wrote:Now there might be an idea for a new photo thread (should we need one?!): Daniel wearing jewellery...

Grip
Go for it!
Crazy!

User avatar
Liverpool Rules
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Liverpool Rules » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:48 pm

I found this photo, is it? I don't know. There is a tatoo on the left shoulder and none on that infamous inner right ankle. But for the sake of the tatoo count I thought I'd just bring it forward and let the experts tell.

Is this Daniel????

Image
Image
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:23 am

Liverpool Rules wrote:I found this photo, is it? I don't know. There is a tatoo on the left shoulder and none on that infamous inner right ankle. But for the sake of the tatoo count I thought I'd just bring it forward and let the experts tell.

Is this Daniel????

Image
no way
Crazy!

User avatar
gugita14
Posts: 2043
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Location: USA

Post by gugita14 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:13 am

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I found this photo, is it? I don't know. There is a tatoo on the left shoulder and none on that infamous inner right ankle. But for the sake of the tatoo count I thought I'd just bring it forward and let the experts tell.

Is this Daniel????

Image
no way
Heck no, that's that guy who dated Britney Spears.....Kevin Federline I believe. :roll: Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. :wink:

User avatar
Liverpool Rules
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Liverpool Rules » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:25 pm

gugita14 wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I found this photo, is it? I don't know. There is a tatoo on the left shoulder and none on that infamous inner right ankle. But for the sake of the tatoo count I thought I'd just bring it forward and let the experts tell.

Is this Daniel????

Image
no way
Heck no, that's that guy who dated Britney Spears.....Kevin Federline I believe. :roll: Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. :wink:
I had a bad website! Somone has this photo in their Dainel collage! I guess they got confused by the tatoo. Although this tatoo is on the left arm it's not in the same location. So I'm not "that crazy" for checking with the experts, right? I'm going to delete that ugly imposter's photo over the weekend.

This from the Bed Thread
Image
Image
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Liverpool Rules wrote: This from the Bed Thread
Image
This tattoo is only a fake for the movie Infamous
Image

Post Reply