Casting in Bregenz

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sophia29

Casting in Bregenz

Post by Sophia29 »

hello everybody,

I just read that there will be a casting for some scenes of bond 22 in bregenz. the casting will take place from january 18th to jan. 20th.
here is the official aritcle:
http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/articles/ ... s=articles

I am actually down there in konstanz which is nearby from the 17th to the 20th. what a coincidence....
I am considering going there because I might get to see HIM when the actual shooting is taking place. But then again I am thinking that there will be a lot of people at the casting and the shooting just for the heck of it. and I am not really someone who does those kind of things. something is just holding me back....
Is anyone else who lives nearby going there??
montana

Post by montana »

if i lived near...i wouldnt hesitate...

i remember when i was a fan of pierce brosnan and there were shooting 'the world is not enough' here in spain, it was 3 hours by car away...but i did go! pity that very day was raining...and they wouldnt film anything...we caught a glimpse of pierce brosnan when he was being driven to the location, i could say i was less than a meter of him (of the car) and it was great!
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I was a fan of Pierce Brosnan too until Daniel Craig came on the scene. I loved The World is Not Enough too, amazing you saw him. I remember that I wanted to meet him but I never did. I nearly got to meet Daniel Craig last year but I am determined to meet him this year!

StarryDannyFan xx
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

I would love to go to a casting near me if I wasn't at work at the time. You probably wouldn't see Daniel but just to say you were in a Bond film would be pretty cool.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

This is also posted on the Bond 22 Newsroom thread. Here it is for those that don't visit that one.

Bond 22 Casting for Extras in Austria. About 12 photos. See link below.

Costume designer Renate Wienert measures the head of an applicant for extra in the new James Bond film in Bregenz, Austria, 18 January 2008. Until 20 January, extras are casted for scenes of new James Bond film 'Bond 22' that will be shot in Bregenz. Besides evening dress, endurace is required for waiting time might be up to several hours. EPA/STEFAN PUCHNER

Applicants for extra in the new James Bond film fill out casting forms in Bregenz, Austria, 18 January 2008. Until 20 January, extras are casted for scenes of new James Bond film 'Bond 22' that will be shot in Bregenz. Besides evening dress, endurace is required for waiting time might be up to several hours. EPA/STEFAN PUCHNER

People in evening robes line up at the Theater am Kornmarkt in Bregenz, Austria, for a casting of extras for the new 'James Bond' movie,18 January 2008. The production company is looking for 1,500 extras for a shooting at the festival area in Bregenz. EPA/REGINA KUEHNE

http://movies.monstersandcritics.com/fe ... as_Casting[/quote]
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
redluna

Post by redluna »

a short clip from austrian television:
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=emT0QZ86AU4
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

@Daniel_Craig: I have read the german version :lol: im James-Bond-Forum....
Gosh what a mess, and yes you can be happy that you have survived it. :lol: :lol:
keep my fingers crossed for you and your wife!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

D_C thanks for the first hand account of the event! Sounds exciting. Welcome back. I think I can say we missed you and your sound postings.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sigl

Post by sigl »

Thanks for your story, D_C!! It sounds like quite an adventure!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What interests me - did you regret going there or was it worth the hassle?

Thanks for the report :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »