Article from german "Abendzeitung"

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Mimi_kitty

Article from german "Abendzeitung"

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Its about the casting in Bregrenz. :D

Maybe someone with good english skills can translate it :(
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

mimi-kitty and anyone esle

are you going ?

i think you should go to casting if you fit the casting call

i can give you some hints on these casting calls
Samuel Adams :
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life; secondly, to liberty; thirdly to property; together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can.
Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Casting for the shooting of the Bond movie in Vorarlberg
The English production company B22 Productions leads in the time of 18 bis 20. Until 20 Januar 2008 ein erstes Komparsen-Casting für die g January 2008 a first-casting extras for the planned filming in April / May 2008.

. Sought are approximately 1,500 persons between 18 and about 70 years of age who will be ready, as a spectator on the sidelines of the grandstand stage Bregenz Festival in the time of 28 April bis 10. April to 10th Mai 2008 May 2008 during several nights cooperate. Frühe. Start shooting every evening around 18:00 pm, Rotary conclusion about 06:00 am in the morning.

Of all the spectators is expected that in an elegant evening dress (an opera visit appropriate) may appear. P As compensation expense is the production company each participant and the sum of € uro 60th - (in words: sixty euros) per paid filming pay, the other is used for food and beverages provided.Any additional expenses are not reimbursed (No Access, No hotel expenses, no parking fees etc).

Until 20 Januar 2008 im Theater am Kornmarkt in Bregenz jeweils zwischen 09:00 Uhr und 17:00 Uhr. January 2008 at the Theater at the grain market in Bregenz each between 09:00 pm and 17:00 pm. . An application for casting is not required. . You can at any date at this time, in order to apply. This is not "casting" show, but a short job interview, duration depending on the crowd.

By taking part in the casting declare themselves interested agree that the production company personal data records and photographs, which they exclusively for the occupation of the Komparserie of the film "B22" (working title), and then deleteetc). A compensation expense for the casting is not paid (No Access, No hotel expenses, no parking fees etc).

Casting Termin in Bregenz Casting appointment in Bregenz
Ort: Bregenz, Theater am Kornmarkt Place: Bregenz, Theater on grain market
This is not "casting" show, but a short job interview, duration depending on the crowd.
Samuel Adams :
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life; secondly, to liberty; thirdly to property; together with the right to support and defend them in the best manner they can.
Anglophile

Re: Article from german "Abendzeitung"

Post by Anglophile »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Maybe someone with good english skills can translate it :(
I'll happily translate the first sentence: "It's going to be breathtaking, thrilling and ravishingly sexy again" - the rest isn't that important. :wink:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~