Defiance trailer is online

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

I think she meant Daniel-esque. :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:I think she meant Daniel-esque. :lol:

Exactly :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
advicky

Post by advicky »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I can't bloody wait to see this movie!!!! :shock: 8) I would still like to know the release date though... Is it going to be pre or post QOS? I really hope they give the movie a decent release and not, as with FOAF, limit it to small theaters. I also hope that more people will see it and not expect Daniel to be doing another James Bond. I think that because it is an Ed Zwick epic, that fact alone will generate interest. I only worry about the violence. I watched my dvd of 'Last Samurai' the other day and it was pretty violent. I worry about DC doing such intense scenes (!?) ... I haven't seen 'Blood Diamond' yet but I would like to...
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

NextBondGirl wrote:I can't bloody wait to see this movie!!!! :shock: 8) I would still like to know the release date though... Is it going to be pre or post QOS? I really hope they give the movie a decent release and not, as with FOAF, limit it to small theaters. I also hope that more people will see it and not expect Daniel to be doing another James Bond. I think that because it is an Ed Zwick epic, that fact alone will generate interest. I only worry about the violence. I watched my dvd of 'Last Samurai' the other day and it was pretty violent. I worry about DC doing such intense scenes (!?) ... I haven't seen 'Blood Diamond' yet but I would like to...
D'OH! I mistakenly thought this was a brand new thread!!! :oops:

So Defiance comes out on December 26?! Daniel will be going up against himself then because I'm sure QOS will still be in cinemas at that point... :roll:
Browneyed_LadyBond

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

Wooow I saw the trailers and now I really want to see the movie..can't wait. Oh Daniel is so funny with a russian accent :lol: :lol:
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

I can't wait to watch this movie :D