Daniel in Arena

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
redluna

Post by redluna »

nice new siggi Faus? Selfmade???
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Thanks girls for these wonderful interview and mag pics !!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yes, Red, faustine's siggies look like they are self-made
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

I do not have the talent to do these things ... I found them last night together with the photos :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Cornell , thanks for the 411 on B&N . I wonder when the new one hits the store .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

laredo wrote:Cornell , thanks for the 411 on B&N . I wonder when the new one hits the store .
this cover says it's a March issue. So, if Cornell found January's and no February on the stand yet, we have some time. Unfortunately.
Crazy!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:I do not have the talent to do these things ... I found them last night together with the photos :wink:
superb ! :shock:
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
laredo wrote:Cornell , thanks for the 411 on B&N . I wonder when the new one hits the store .
this cover says it's a March issue. So, if Cornell found January's and no February on the stand yet, we have some time. Unfortunately.
March issue! Maybe Arena comes out every 2 months? not monthly? The big Barnes&Noble that I go to for UK magazines gets in only 3 issues of Arena, according to customer service. If a big image of DC is right on the front cover, maybe three issues won't stay long on the shelf - I'm going to have to check there often.

Scrubbed up DC in a bespoke suit is nice, but scruffy DC in an artful photo is sexy.
Ang

Post by Ang »

Thanks for posting the scans Faustine. How good does he look in those pictures!!! Suits are all well and good but properly fitting sweat shirts and jeans - mmmm... (melts)
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

That cover of Arena must, seriously, be the most gorgeous picture I have personally seen of Daniel. IT IS HOT.

I was just fliching through Empire magazine half an hour ago and saw the ad for it. I just about fainted.

Can you tell me, is Arena a men's magazine?
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
redluna

Post by redluna »

Lynda wrote:That cover of Arena must, seriously, be the most gorgeous picture I have personally seen of Daniel. IT IS HOT.

I was just fliching through Empire magazine half an hour ago and saw the ad for it. I just about fainted.

Can you tell me, is Arena a men's magazine?
Yes, the world's smartest men's magazine :mrgreen:
http://www.arenamagazine.co.uk/
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Faustine, I love your ermm what it is called? Siggy? the ones at the bottom of the post? Can you make it bigger as a wallpaper? I think they'll look great! Please? Please? Pleaseeeeeeee
Deb

Post by Deb »

That cover pic.....God give me strength.....

Well I'm off to search for the mag tomorrow :D
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

funnlim wrote:Faustine, I love your ermm what it is called? Siggy? the ones at the bottom of the post? Can you make it bigger as a wallpaper? I think they'll look great! Please? Please? Pleaseeeeeeee

I will try make bigger it tomorrow, in this machine I do not have photoshop.

They are siggys, which I found with the photos

6. Say what I’m thinking
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

cornell01 wrote:Scrubbed up DC in a bespoke suit is nice, but scruffy DC in an artful photo is sexy.
Yup. Uh-huh. Indeed. Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~