Daniel in Arena

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Let me be the first to say thanks D_C!
Crazy!
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Mr. Photoshop....you simply cannot help yourself.
Thank you....love it!

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

sundance

Post by sundance »

I wonder when the magazine will hit the shelves?
mrsfirth

Post by mrsfirth »

I went to London this weekend with my dad to see a play, (unfortunately didnt bump into the man himself :cry: ) whilst i was waiting for my dad to pay for some petrol i could see him waving a something franticly through the window at me, when he got back into the car he produced arena! what a cool dad, i would have missed this if it wasnt for him!
mrsfirth

Post by mrsfirth »

P.S. There is a nice b&w profile pic in this magazine, i have scanned it but im not sure how to put it up here for all to see. Also for people that cant seem to get a copy i am more than happy too pick one up for you a snail mail it x
redluna

Post by redluna »

we have a thread in the q&a-section, look here: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=1625
louise

Post by louise »

There I was was just doing my weekly boring grocery shopping in Tescos, when lo and behold Daniels face was staring at me from the front of Arena mag I had to buy it, it certainly livened up my shopping trip
louise :D :D :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

We in the states have to wait a month to see it so don't rub it in so much ... it is torture to wait . : ( I know we can see it here , not the same . boo hoo
sundance

Post by sundance »

I'll buy the magazine,tomorrow :D
Can't wait.It will be my second with Daniel on the cover.I bought 'GQ' last year and he was looking smoking hot in it,too :P
redluna

Post by redluna »

sundance wrote:I'll buy the magazine,tomorrow :D
Can't wait.It will be my second with Daniel on the cover.I bought 'GQ' last year and he was looking smoking hot in it,too :P
The british GQ?
Yes, these pics are gorgeous and Greg Williams is simply the best photographer
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

My favourite bit from the Arena interview:

As we enter Claridge’s foyer, he’s politely accosted by a middle aged American businessman who eagerly shakes him by the hand. “I just had to come over and say, Mr Craig, that you are the best Bond.” Mr Craig is suitably courteous back, then turns to me and winks. “I paid for him to do that just to impress you.”

And did you notice this:
My breathless female friends and the rest of the Daniel Craig fan club will be pleased to hear that the opening scene sees him starkers in his bedroom after a night of coked-up debauchery.

Sounds interesting. :twisted:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Anglophile wrote:My favourite bit from the Arena interview:

As we enter Claridge’s foyer, he’s politely accosted by a middle aged American businessman who eagerly shakes him by the hand. “I just had to come over and say, Mr Craig, that you are the best Bond.” Mr Craig is suitably courteous back, then turns to me and winks. “I paid for him to do that just to impress you.”

And did you notice this:
My breathless female friends and the rest of the Daniel Craig fan club will be pleased to hear that the opening scene sees him starkers in his bedroom after a night of coked-up debauchery.

Sounds interesting. :twisted:
And this comment caught my interest as well!
When I tell him I’m not sure I want to think about the difficult summer in my teens when I was nicked for pinching a Crème Egg from Woolies, he sympathecially pats me on the arm. “Ah you’ll be alright, it’s good fun and there’s lots of sex.”
Crazy!