Daniel in Arena

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
007Mania wrote:A black bow tie or a black tie, D_C? :mrgreen:

Image Image
I´ll take the black tie. :mrgreen:

You're looking good D_C :wink: but cheer up :D can we see a smile. :)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: I´ll take the black tie. :mrgreen:

You're looking good D_C :wink: but cheer up :D can we see a smile. :)
THX :D

You want a smile. The next time, ok? ;)
We're looking forward to it :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OK - here´s the black tie of Joseph Abboud (don´t know, if that means anything, but it does look good) :D

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

:lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

zonzi wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
fond-of-bond wrote: You're looking good D_C :wink: but cheer up :D can we see a smile. :)
THX :D

You want a smile. The next time, ok? ;)
We're looking forward to it :mrgreen:
We certainly are. :wink: Don't keep us waiting too long D_C. :D
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I bought the magazine. The pictures of him are so lovely and the article is great read. Have also bought two DC-movies today.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Which two ?????
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Road to perdition (had to buy a new one after a friend of me lost it) and Infamous. Still waiting for Invasion and TGC...
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Lu

Post by Lu »

I still haven't seen Road to Perdition...but I LOVED Infamous. Just a warning, it takes a while for Daniel to show up...but the whole movie is excellent. Daniel is amazing in this role. If you can be sure to listen to the director/writers commentary on the DVD, he has some really nice things to say about Daniel Craig the actor right around the scene where Perrey gets angry/finds out that the title of Truman's book is In Cold Blood.
My books!

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

I loved Infamous too. DC was apparently third choice to play the part, after Mark Wahlberg and then Mark Ruffalo were cast and then bowed out. I don't think either could have done the dual nature of Perry's character - his sad hurt and his scary violent side - as effectively as DC.

For me, the only thing that detracts from the movie is that I'm so aware of DC, that I can't really get "into" the movie. I keep noticing how different he looks with dark hair and dark eyebrows. And his physique (wow!). And the tattoos. And the sweet singing voice. Very distracting, to say the least.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:I still haven't seen Road to Perdition...but I LOVED Infamous. Just a warning, it takes a while for Daniel to show up...but the whole movie is excellent. Daniel is amazing in this role. If you can be sure to listen to the director/writers commentary on the DVD, he has some really nice things to say about Daniel Craig the actor right around the scene where Perrey gets angry/finds out that the title of Truman's book is In Cold Blood.
Its not on mine, Lu. Would you mind telling, what he said - if it isn´t too long. Just the contents would be enough Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Any USA peeps seen this mag in the stores yet? Please pm me or leave a post in this thread if and when you do...I will do the same for you guys if I see it first. That way, we won't miss out on getting a copy with those fabulous photos in it.

Thanks lots. :wink: