Hotel Splendide on Film Four (UK) March 10th

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

rubyslippers

Hotel Splendide on Film Four (UK) March 10th

Post by rubyslippers »

Hi honeys <waves>
just wanted to make sure everyone knew about this:

Hotel Splendide
A chef returns to the dreary spa where she used to work on hearing about the proprietor's death. She becomes determined to make some changes, abandoning the hotel's ridiculous health regimen and serving the guests edible food. But the late owner's son is determined to keep everything the way his mother would have wanted it. Surreal drama, starring Toni Collette, Daniel Craig and Stephen Tompkinson. With Katrin Cartlidge, Hugh O'Conor, Peter Vaughan, Helen McCrory, Joerg Stadler and Claire Cathcart. Directed by: Terence Gross. (15)
Monday 10th March at 00:45 on FilmFour

hope everyone is well,
love and hugs
"We are all of us in the gutter.... but some of us are looking at the stars."
Oscar Wilde
Tilly

Post by Tilly »

This is such an eccentric film - so lavatorial that the director's name is really very apposite. It must have been hell to play in with all the actors working in a permanent glaze of sweat. :oops: But it has a most delightful love scene. Daniel certainly took on some strange and unexpected roles on the way up.
Pickle12

Post by Pickle12 »

Yes it is an eccentric film - but I like movies that make your mind shift sideways.

Plus - there is some gorgeous DC butt in this babe of a film :D
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Tilly wrote:This is such an eccentric film - so lavatorial that the director's name is really very apposite.
It took me some effort to find out what 'lavatorial' means :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
tallulah

Post by tallulah »

I love the way it is being shown past midnight on a Monday night - cheers Film 4! Some of us have to work for a living! Oh well, I will just have to buy the DVD at some point. I do have a video recorder but not enough wires to connect everything in! No DVD recorder yet (do you know how complicated they are to use??!! :cry: