Daniel is getting married

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Lu wrote:Yes!! Me too! I love Sats, I love that he loves her cause I think she's good for him and keeps him happy. And we all prefer Sats to Kate Moss, that's for sure. :D
Yea anyone would be betterthan her!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Lu wrote:Yes!! Me too! I love Sats, I love that he loves her cause I think she's good for him and keeps him happy. And we all prefer Sats to Kate Moss, that's for sure. :D
So true! Image

However, I thought I'd post the following article as I think it's the truth:

Daniel Craig Not Wed Just Yet

Despite protestations of women everywhere, rumors have surfaced that Daniel Craig will wed his movie producer girlfriend, Satsuki Mitchell, once filming wraps up on the latest Bond flick.

But don't believe the nuptial news just yet. We're hearing the buzz isn't based on fact.

So, until an official invite shows up in our mail, we remain shaken, not stirred, at the potential pairing.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/hum/detai ... a707ce9b4f
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

:lol: :lol:

I think it is quite interesting to follow these engaged/will get married rumours as they so clearly have a connection with the pics published and seem to escalate in content quite fast :wink:

I think our forum first took notice of the Famous Ring on Satsuki's left hand ring finger when pics of the Oscars came out in February 2007, but no one else seems to have noticed them as far as I know of (please, feel free to correct me!!).

But take a look at the Daniel on set pics thread and one particular taken in the summer of 2006 in Venice during CR shoot: she wears a large rock/pearl ring AND a smooth-looking gold band on her left hand ring finger... So, IF we worked at The Sun/Daily Mirror/etc. offices, we'd have had them married at that time already!! Maybe she just likes to wear ring(s) on the left hand ring finger without it having any kind of significance whatsoever?

Back to the Famous Ring... I think some blogger noticed it at Cannes May 2007 and wrote about it then, but the story was not picked up by any mags/newspapers yet.

The next public appearance of D and S together at close range was in August 2007 at Siena filming the Palio. And those pics show the ring to its full glory. The first engaged rumours in the press appeared at that point in time!

The same rumours were repeated after the Golden Compass premiere, where the ring was again quite visible and was photographed several times....

The last set of rumours of proposal and an almost certain wedding date appeared after the lovely boat ride pics from Panama, where they really look so happy and "loved-up" (to quote The Sun story). I'm pretty sure that The Sun reporters were having a slow day and needed to beef up the gossip content of the paper and got the idea looking at those pics...

The Sun also gets an enormous amount of quotes despite its well known unreliability. BUT remember that an unsubstantiated claim/rumour does not become true even if it is repeated a million times and even by your local newspapers! Feel free to be critical of the media and not exactly believe everything that gets said/written.

I'll end with a disclaimer: I have absolutely nothing against Daniel getting engaged or married - it will have no effect whatsoever on my appreciation of him!!

Grip
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Love your new avatar, sazza...
Last edited by Germangirl on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Why thank you Germangirl!

I think that it doesn't matter if he gets married to her blah blah blah ect. I will still admire him as an actor and the fact that he is georgous. If it is true I am sure that when they are ready they will let us know in their own little way.
Last edited by Sazza on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

agrippina wrote::lol: :lol:

I think it is quite interesting to follow these engaged/will get married rumours as they so clearly have a connection with the pics published and seem to escalate in content quite fast :wink:

I think our forum first took notice of the Famous Ring on Satsuki's left hand ring finger when pics of the Oscars came out in February 2007, but no one else seems to have noticed them as far as I know of (please, feel free to correct me!!).

But take a look at the Daniel on set pics thread and one particular taken in the summer of 2006 in Venice during CR shoot: she wears a large rock/pearl ring AND a smooth-looking gold band on her left hand ring finger... So, IF we worked at The Sun/Daily Mirror/etc. offices, we'd have had them married at that time already!! Maybe she just likes to wear ring(s) on the left hand ring finger without it having any kind of significance whatsoever?

Back to the Famous Ring... I think some blogger noticed it at Cannes May 2007 and wrote about it then, but the story was not picked up by any mags/newspapers yet.

The next public appearance of D and S together at close range was in August 2007 at Siena filming the Palio. And those pics show the ring to its full glory. The first engaged rumours in the press appeared at that point in time!

The same rumours were repeated after the Golden Compass premiere, where the ring was again quite visible and was photographed several times....

The last set of rumours of proposal and an almost certain wedding date appeared after the lovely boat ride pics from Panama, where they really look so happy and "loved-up" (to quote The Sun story). I'm pretty sure that The Sun reporters were having a slow day and needed to beef up the gossip content of the paper and got the idea looking at those pics...

The Sun also gets an enormous amount of quotes despite its well known unreliability. BUT remember that an unsubstantiated claim/rumour does not become true even if it is repeated a million times and even by your local newspapers! Feel free to be critical of the media and not exactly believe everything that gets said/written.

I'll end with a disclaimer: I have absolutely nothing against Daniel getting engaged or married - it will have no effect whatsoever on my appreciation of him!!

Grip
Thanks for this detailed analysis Grip, I was too lazy to take the trouble! :P :lol: That rumour pops up every three months or so, so I guess we haven't seen the last of it. I can understand the tabloid writers to some extent though, as I'm sure Dan and Sats won't shout it from the rooftops when they are going to get married some day.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
magch

Post by magch »

agrippina wrote:But take a look at the Daniel on set pics thread and one particular taken in the summer of 2006 in Venice during CR shoot: she wears a large rock/pearl ring AND a smooth-looking gold band on her left hand ring finger... So, IF we worked at The Sun/Daily Mirror/etc. offices, we'd have had them married at that time already!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's what I thought. They are married already!!! It doesn't make a difference because they are together all the time anyway. I am actually a little bit tired of these rumors because they are so repetitive. Oh well, even if they get married and this rumor goes away, the press will come up with something else anyway. :roll:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

magch wrote: Oh well, even if they get married and this rumor goes away, the press will come up with something else anyway. :roll:
Yeah, :lol: :lol: I bet then Satsuki will be pregnant for years! :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sigl

Post by sigl »

Or they will be having trouble and be splitting up before, during, and after the pregnancy! You're right, there will always be rumors no matter how long people are together.

I will also continue to admire him no matter his marital status.

It would be interesting if they are all ready married as magch says! Imagine the fun they can have laughing at all the silly rumors!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi girls :D

Thanks for all your comments, etc on this topic. They are really interesting to read and as long as Daniel and Satsuki are happy, in love and supportive of each other, that's all that matters. I hope the press don't get to them either with the crap it prints some of the times!! I think Jennifer Aniston has been pregnant over 20 times in a few years!!! :!:

By the time you read everything Daniel & Satsuki have been engaged so many times, married so many times I just stop believing it all!! No baby rumours have I ever heard of but I'm sure if Satsuki's stomach sticks out a little after eating/drinking something (like we all do) the press will say she's pregnant!!! :roll: They must have some slow days sometimes.

I posted a new topic where an "inside spy on the set of Bond QoS" said Daniel proposed, Satsuki said "yes", Daniel gave her a diamond solitare Cartier engagement ring, they are very happy, etc. I saw the ring on her finger as they looked out a window together in Panama, but I must look back at other photos as well!!!

Somehow I can't imagine Daniel dating Kate Moss. That must have been pre Pete Doherty, alleged cocaine taking period!!! Was Daniel after Jefferson Hack, father of Lila Grace? Just thought I'd fit that into my chronological order in my head of Daniel's girlfriends!!! :lol: Just kidding!! And of course Daniel was married to Fiona. How many years did the marriage last? Fiona is a jazz singer I think I remember.

Has anyone ever seen a picture of Ella, Daniel's daughter?

Luv suex
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

JAMES BOND - CRAIG REFUSES TO COMMENT ON ENGAGEMENT RUMOURS

JAMES BOND star DANIEL CRAIG has refused to confirm he is engaged to his long term girlfriend - because he doesn't believe in publicly announcing his marital plans. The 40-year-old British actor allegedly proposed to his partner Satsuki Mitchell during a romantic break in Italy last summer (07), but the pair have so far refused to comment on the reported union. However, reports state the couple have been inseparable during filming of the latest superspy venture Quantum of Solace - with Mitchell allegedly visiting the hunk every day on the movie's set in Panama. But Craig insists official announcements of couples getting engaged should be reserved for the royal family, and not necessarily for everyone in the public eye. He says, "It's a very important moment in a person's life. I wouldn't make an official announcement because I'm not a member of the royal family."

A little something for you ladies to consider. If this is not his subtle way of telling us he is engaged then I don't know what is!
elizadoolittle

Post by elizadoolittle »

Sazza wrote:JAMES BOND - CRAIG REFUSES TO COMMENT ON ENGAGEMENT RUMOURS

JAMES BOND star DANIEL CRAIG has refused to confirm he is engaged to his long term girlfriend - because he doesn't believe in publicly announcing his marital plans. The 40-year-old British actor allegedly proposed to his partner Satsuki Mitchell during a romantic break in Italy last summer (07), but the pair have so far refused to comment on the reported union. However, reports state the couple have been inseparable during filming of the latest superspy venture Quantum of Solace - with Mitchell allegedly visiting the hunk every day on the movie's set in Panama. But Craig insists official announcements of couples getting engaged should be reserved for the royal family, and not necessarily for everyone in the public eye. He says, "It's a very important moment in a person's life. I wouldn't make an official announcement because I'm not a member of the royal family."

A little something for you ladies to consider. If this is not his subtle way of telling us he is engaged then I don't know what is!
I know..:) and I like the way he made that statement!! :wink: let's just say that he's married already...
Loofah

Post by Loofah »

"It's a very important moment in a person's life. I wouldn't make an official announcement because I'm not a member of the royal family."
I love how he makes that sound both terribly polite and a total smackdown. Gotta love him! :D