flashback of a fool premiere, english based people

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

Misha wrote:Thanks ladies for the great stories! It sounds like you all had a blast! Did any of you mention D2D? *lol* I'm still wondering if he even knows about this site.

If any of you would like your photos uploaded to the gallery, just let me know.

Michelle
Michelle, if he has ever googled himself, he knows about us. That's how I found this site, it was on the first page when I googled Daniel Craig. I'm sure he is totally aware we're here, he admitted he read all the mess from the anti-James Bond sites too so why wouldn't he check the complimentary ones?

Whether or not he approves of the way we drool over his every body part down in Photos and Videos...that is another story... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Misha

Post by Misha »

Lu wrote:
Misha wrote:Thanks ladies for the great stories! It sounds like you all had a blast! Did any of you mention D2D? *lol* I'm still wondering if he even knows about this site.

Michelle
Michelle, if he has ever googled himself, he knows about us. That's how I found this site, it was on the first page when I googled Daniel Craig. I'm sure he is totally aware we're here, he admitted he read all the mess from the anti-James Bond sites too so why wouldn't he check the complimentary ones?

Whether or not he approves of the way we drool over his every body part down in Photos and Videos...that is another story... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey Lu, you are correct, but I was just wondering what his reaction would be to it. I know once before when there was another popular site up about him(which has since bitten the dust), he said that he found it sort of 'creepy'. :shock:

I bet he would laugh, blush, and curse while reading through these threads. :)

Michelle
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh - he would curse alright :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Its nice to see full frontal pics of the London gathering of the DCEB. Don't know why the German girls are so shy . You all are lovely ladies . Thanks for sharing with us .
Lu

Post by Lu »

Misha wrote:
Lu wrote:

Michelle

Hey Lu, you are correct, but I was just wondering what his reaction would be to it. I know once before when there was another popular site up about him(which has since bitten the dust), he said that he found it sort of 'creepy'. :shock:

I bet he would laugh, blush, and curse while reading through these threads. :)

Michelle
Even if he never reads here, I think he must be happy to have dedicated fans and such an active fan board.

If he did read here, I'm sure he'd shake his head and say "for fuck's sake" in true Daniel form. And that's fine with me. :lol:
My books!

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Sounds and looks to have been a great time - getting to meet other forum members and Daniel, seeing the movie. What else could you ask for in one day?!

Thanks for sharing. :D
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

What a wonderful day you ladies had!
Great photos! You are indeed very beautiful. 8)
And so was Sats (I dont believe I've just said that :lol:). I was really surprised by how stunning she looked! :)
If you dont mind I have some Q.
About the introduction be4 the screening. What did they actually say? How was the reception of the film? Were there applause at the end? What was the audience like (age, male/female, how many people)? How was Harry Eden? As sweet as on the Net?
advicky

Post by advicky »

Can anybody know when I can see this film in Hungary? I don't think (or I hope) it won't showed in other countries.
redluna

Post by redluna »

ad78472 wrote:Can anybody know when I can see this film in Hungary? I don't think (or I hope) it won't showed in other countries.
The only other Release Date is given for Portugal so far
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Thanks ladies for sharing your reports , you are sooo lucky !!!!!!!! :D
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

redluna wrote:
ad78472 wrote:Can anybody know when I can see this film in Hungary? I don't think (or I hope) it won't showed in other countries.
The only other Release Date is given for Portugal so far
I hope it comes to Norway soon...it's boring to wait :(
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Hey girls, thanks again for the stories and pics! Lou's videos on YouTube were just smashing!! I'm also extremely pleased about the ducks!! :lol:

Love,
Grip
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A bit from the reports of the girls over at Imbd...not that we need it :wink:

Well we went! We walked the red carpet with the stars, got on TV (Sky News) and stood just feet away from Daniel Craig as if we were his equals or something! The cinema itself was amazing, so huge and so beautiful, there must have been at least a thousand people at the screening and I'm not exaggerating. We sat right in the front row, but it didn't matter because the seats tipped back and because it was such a luxury cinema, we weren't actually that close to the screen anyway! ....
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sigl

Post by sigl »

I like your updated avatar, Germangirl!! :D :D
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Did anyone see Damien Lewis with his wife Helen .? I like him on the tv show Life .

Too bad we don't have pics of the ducks . Did you explain the ducks to DC ? Not the good luck part but the reason why we like ducks on the forum ?