flashback of a fool premiere, english based people

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Firstsupergirl wrote: You might get kicked out but wouldn't it be TOTALLY worth it???

Plus you could come back here and give us a fully detailed "what was it like to lick Daniel Craig's neck" report.

Actually you might get arrested...hmmm... :lol:

Or might get knocked down by his bodyguard..... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes - but maybe his good heart would win and he would feel sorry for you and - who knows... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

I had my tickets through the post today - it makes it seem so real. :D
I have been on a high all day and I think that will continue until I go. :lol:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I felt that way at my first Kenny Loggins concert , I didn't eat the whole day except a cookie an a soda . My friend and I got free ticets to a John Denver concert and when we found out they were front row I went mental ... a natural high that lasted a week .
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I'm excited for everyone going to the premiere. I can't wait until I get a chance to do something like that. Have fun ladies and I hope photos are allowed!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

catherinep wrote: I had my tickets through the post today - it makes it seem so real.
I have been on a high all day and I think that will continue until I go.
I know exactly how you feel....trust me. I am certain that you ladies will have the perfect opportunity to see him. He will be there (this time). :wink:

catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm excited for everyone going to the premiere. I can't wait until I get a chance to do something like that. Have fun ladies and I hope photos are allowed!
It says on the back of the tickets you are not allowed to take photos inside the cinema - but outside and in the cafe, bar etc... I gather you are. :D
PAMELA BRAMMER

Flashbacks of a Fool - english based people

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Just got back today from visiting friends and my ticket for the BFI was waiting for me!! I am in the front row!!!! When I rang for my ticket he asked me if I wanted the front but i didnt realise he meant THE FRONT ROW[/b

I am getting so excited and its still 2 weeks away and even though I met him at TGC premiere (like Christine) its still as exciting and as stomach churning as the first!!!!!!!!!

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Re: Flashbacks of a Fool - english based people

Post by Germangirl »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:Just got back today from visiting friends and my ticket for the BFI was waiting for me!! I am in the front row!!!! When I rang for my ticket he asked me if I wanted the front but i didnt realise he meant THE FRONT ROW[/b

I am getting so excited and its still 2 weeks away and even though I met him at TGC premiere (like Christine) its still as exciting and as stomach churning as the first!!!!!!!!!

Pam :D

Something like that will never be an old hat, I guess. The green colour of my face hasn´t diminished yet and I doubt it will :(

I really have my fingers crossed for all of you, that it will be everything you hope for...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

OMG girls - imagine this 2 weeks tonight!!!! :D :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, he will look more like this :wink:

..but perhaps you are lucky and he is dressed more casual. How great would that be? Leather jacket or so :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Double post
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PAMELA BRAMMER

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

GG

I dont care how he is dressed!! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:GG

I can imagine that :wink:

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

PAMELA BRAMMER wrote:GG

he doesn't necessarily have to be dressed at all, am I right? :lol: :lol:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

OK - I have an image of him walking around naked on the red carpet!!! :oops:

Wouldn't that be a grand image!

StarryDannyFan xx