Dan on EXTRA Tonight!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I thought he was suppose to be on the Insider today so I didn't watch Extra except to see the pregnant man . He wasn't on the Insider . They are on at the same time . So essentually what was on Extra was a promo for Fri ?
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Yeah all they showed was a teaser for tomorrow, oh well. :)
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Well good I didn't miss it .
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Yeah I even checked out the extratv website and they had it under "teaser" for Friday.
Misha

Post by Misha »

gugita14 wrote:Yeah I even checked out the extratv website and they had it under "teaser" for Friday.
Yep, NOW they've changed it to a Friday teaser. Earlier on the site it was showing a promo video for Thursday. It's all well and good, because I took a nap and slept through the first 10 minutes of it, luckily I woke up before they showed the "Bond" segment/promo.

Maybe the East coast viewers can post his response here since they get to see the show before us here in the Southwest. That way the forum members who are located outside of the US will get his answer too.

Michelle
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Misha wrote:
gugita14 wrote:Yeah I even checked out the extratv website and they had it under "teaser" for Friday.
Yep, NOW they've changed it to a Friday teaser. Earlier on the site it was showing a promo video for Thursday. It's all well and good, because I took a nap and slept through the first 10 minutes of it, luckily I woke up before they showed the "Bond" segment/promo.

Maybe the East coast viewers can post his response here since they get to see the show before us here in the Southwest. That way the forum members who are located outside of the US will get his answer too.

Michelle
Lol, like me, because I'm from the east coast. :D
Misha

Post by Misha »

gugita14 wrote:
Great! Because I'm not sure I can wait until it airs. :D

He did give this answer to The Sun recently when they posed the question to him:

"And on suggestions he has popped the question to long-term girlfriend SATSUKI MITCHELL, he replies: “It’s a very important moment in a person’s life. I wouldn’t make an official announcement because I am not a member of the Royal Family.”

Elusive answer, but I can understand his position.

Michelle
Ang

Post by Ang »

Misha wrote:
gugita14 wrote:
Great! Because I'm not sure I can wait until it airs. :D

He did give this answer to The Sun recently when they posed the question to him:

"And on suggestions he has popped the question to long-term girlfriend SATSUKI MITCHELL, he replies: “It’s a very important moment in a person’s life. I wouldn’t make an official announcement because I am not a member of the Royal Family.”

Elusive answer, but I can understand his position.

Michelle
Good for him! It's ridiculous that the media feel able to ask questions like that of Daniel (or any film/tv person), it's so intrusive (fair enough if they whore themselves in Hello/OK or whatever but not if they don't). I think because of Big Brother and other reality tv programmes we've lost our sensitivity to what is and isn't private. Just because some people might be quite happy to give full details of the most intimate parts of their lives, doesn't make it normal. I am of course very interested in what he's doing, I'm a nosy bugger, but that doesn't give me a right to know anything about it...
Misha

Post by Misha »

Ang wrote:
Good for him! It's ridiculous that the media feel able to ask questions like that of Daniel (or any film/tv person), it's so intrusive (fair enough if they whore themselves in Hello/OK or whatever but not if they don't). I think because of Big Brother and other reality tv programmes we've lost our sensitivity to what is and isn't private. Just because some people might be quite happy to give full details of the most intimate parts of their lives, doesn't make it normal. I am of course very interested in what he's doing, I'm a nosy bugger, but that doesn't give me a right to know anything about it...
You've brought up a good topic and I agree with that sentiment, which is why I said I can understand his position. But that's the nature of the business, and entertainment reporters get paid to ask the "intrusive" questions because it's their job no matter how right or wrong it may be. Why? Because the public demands it. Now if it's because people in general feel some false sense of entitlement or they're just naturally curious, who knows?

The media feels as though people want to know these things so they believe it is their "duty" to get the answers, also it doesn't hurt magazine sales nor television ratings to get the "big scoop". As for feeling personally entitled to know this information, well I can only speak for myself and say that what someone chooses to reveal or not to reveal about themselves is their business, it wouldn't change my opinion about them one way or the other.

The media definitely isn't like it used to be in the "good 'ole days" when the private lives of entertainers actually remained private, and reporters were respectful of that fact.

Michelle
elizadoolittle

Post by elizadoolittle »

I don't have satellite tv or whatever so I can't follow but it's interesting to know anyone's point of view :)
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

elizadoolittle,

I bet someone here will make a copy for the forum so everyone can watch. :)

It will be better that way, as Extra is mostly commercials and fancy effects with a bit of news thrown in.
elizadoolittle

Post by elizadoolittle »

@JoniJoni: yeah, surely I will wait :wink:
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

holy shit, I can't watch it. :evil: :evil: :shock:
I get an quicktime error!
Is somebody able to convert it into a flv-format?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Ha! Lol. I knew he wasn't going to spill the beans just yet. :P :lol: