Daniel Craig: Sex, drugs and Hollywood burnout

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sigl

Post by sigl »

I loved that interview. While it's great to see his gorgeous face and listen to his voice, I think his print interviews are so much better and give a much more personal look at the man. I thought it was very personal and revealing and that's what I want to read about and know about. I don't need to know any details of his relationship with Satsuki, but i do love reading his thoughts and opinions on life. Thanks, Misha, this started my Sunday morning quite nicely.

Did you girls notice that Sats is STILL 29?!? How does she do that???!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Did you guys notice the clips from FoaF they have on that site? Looks really good, you just have to turn up the volume as far as it will go.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-enter ... html?r=RSS
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I just tried, and with some effort I managed to download them, but they won't play properly. Apparently they did something to them so they won't get snatched. :(
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
redluna

Post by redluna »

Anglophile wrote:I just tried, and with some effort I managed to download them, but they won't play properly. Apparently they did something to them so they won't get snatched. :(
Same problem here, can find them in my tmep folder and save them but they don't start to play.....anyway, nice extracts, unfortunately with a really really gentle sound
Misha

Post by Misha »

redluna wrote:
Anglophile wrote:I just tried, and with some effort I managed to download them, but they won't play properly. Apparently they did something to them so they won't get snatched. :(
Same problem here, can find them in my tmep folder and save them but they don't start to play.....anyway, nice extracts, unfortunately with a really really gentle sound
I've downloaded them and they play, but the sound is sort of jumpy. I can try to reconvert them. Try this one first and see how it works.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ce63qa

Michelle
redluna

Post by redluna »

Misha wrote:
redluna wrote:
Same problem here, can find them in my temp folder and save them but they don't start to play.....anyway, nice extracts, unfortunately with a really really gentle sound
I've downloaded them and they play, but the sound is sort of jumpy. I can try to reconvert them. Try this one first and see how it works.

Michelle
Thanks Michelle, but it doesn't work for me....but nevertheless thanks for the effort!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:( :( but Thanks
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you wearing Make-Up?

Yes, the orange one!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Sat May 07, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you wearing Make-Up?

Yes, the orange one!
So, NOW we know :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

sigl wrote:Did you girls notice that Sats is STILL 29?!? How does she do that???!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's not too hard...I've actually been 28 for 9 years now. My kids actually tell people I'm 28 because that's what I tell them and I believe it with very much conviction. :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Misha wrote:
redluna wrote:

Michelle
Works for me, you will be able to download the second clip?
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

After Faustine succeeded I tried again and it worked. :D

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:After Faustine succeeded I tried again and it worked. :D
I treated of upload to youtube but does not accept the format :?
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking