Flashbacks of a Fool stuff on UK TV

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

rubyslippers

Flashbacks of a Fool stuff on UK TV

Post by rubyslippers »

Hi honeys, just a wee tv alert for Daniel stuff

Flashbacks of a Fool Special
Preview of the new drama, starring Daniel Craig as a fading Hollywood star returning to his home town for an old friend's funeral
Today at 13:05 on Sky Movies Action, its on now!!!
And also:
Today at 15:35 on Sky Movies Indie
Tomorrow at 04:30 on Sky Movies Action
Tomorrow at 09:40 on Sky Movies Comedy
Friday 18th April at 04:10 on Sky Movies Action
Friday 18th April at 09:25 on Sky Movies Action
Friday 18th April at 11:10 on Sky Movies Drama
Friday 18th April at 16:55 on Sky Movies Action
Saturday 19th April at 02:05 on Sky Movies Modern Greats
Saturday 19th April at 09:45 on Sky Movies Drama
Saturday 19th April at 16:15 on Sky Movies Comedy
Sunday 20th April at 10:55 on Sky Movies Action
Sunday 20th April at 17:40 on Sky Movies Premiere
Sunday 20th April at 18:40 on Sky Movies Premiere 1
Monday 21st April at 13:40 on Sky Movies Action
Tuesday 22nd April at 14:00 on Sky Movies Drama
Wednesday 23rd April at 17:55 on Sky Movies Drama
Thursday 24th April at 01:15 on Sky Movies Indie
Thursday 24th April at 11:35 on Sky Movies Indie
Friday 25th April at 13:35 on Sky Movies Drama

Daniel Craig Reveals All
An interview with the James Bond star, who is currently working on the franchise's next instalment Quantum of Solace
Interview
Friday 18th April at 08:00 on E4
And then 1 hour later on E4+1 :D

Flashbacks of a Fool: Movie Special
Preview of the forthcoming drama, starring Daniel Craig as a fading Hollywood star returning to his home town for an old friend's funeral
Friday 18th April at 00:05 on Channel 4 (or really late Thursday night lol)
And then 1 hour later on Channel 4+1 :D

Edith Bowman meets Daniel Craig to discuss his new film, in which he appears as a fading Hollywood star returning to his home town for an old friend's funeral. Includes interviews with co-stars Olivia Williams and Helen McCrory as well as highlights from the glitzy UK premiere
Monday 21st April at 00:30 on Channel 4 (ditto it’s Sunday night really lol)
And then again 1 hour later on Channel 4+1 :D
love and hugs
ruby xx
"We are all of us in the gutter.... but some of us are looking at the stars."
Oscar Wilde
FranB

Post by FranB »

Brilliant!
Setting the reminders in my phone now.
Just need to figure out the video timer....
rubyslippers

re Daniel on tv

Post by rubyslippers »

also some movies being shown this coming week too honeys,

Munich
Steven Spielberg's fact-based thriller, which charts events following the kidnapping of 11 Israeli athletes during the 1972 Olympic Games. When a botched rescue mission leaves all of the competitors dead, the Israeli authorities seek revenge, ordering agents to find the terrorists and kill them. But as the search for the abductors intensifies the idealistic leader of the assassins begins to question his nation's reaction. Eric Bana, Daniel Craig, Ciaran Hinds and Geoffrey Rush star in the acclaimed film which was nominated for five Academy Awards. With Mathieu Kassovitz, Hanns Zischler, Ayelet Zurer and Michael Lonsdale. Directed by: Steven Spielberg. (15) (2005)
Sunday 20th April at 16:00 on Sky Screen 2

Renaissance
Christian Volckman's stylish animated drama is set in a bleak, futuristic Paris, where the big-brother-style authorities watch the citizens' every move. In the depths of the city a policeman investigates the kidnapping of a scientist and soon makes a shocking discovery about the past. With the voices of Daniel Craig, Catherine McCormack and Romola Garai. With Ian Holm, Kevork Malikyan, Jonathan Pryce and Robert Dauney. Directed by: Christian Volckman. (15) (2006)
Tuesday 22nd April at 18:40 on Sky Movies Indie

Infamous
Made at the same time as Oscar-winning film Capote, Douglas McGrath's biographical drama also homes in on Truman Capote's production of his bestselling non-fiction novel, In Cold Blood, which he based on the slaughter of a Kansas family. In his quest for fame and success, the American writer becomes transfixed by one of the two killers responsible for the homicide, leading him to struggle with drink and drugs. Toby Jones stars in the lead role, and is supported by a star-studded cast including Sandra Bullock, Daniel Craig, Sigourney Weaver, Gwyneth Paltrow and Isabella Rossellini. With Hope Davis and Jeff Daniels. Directed by: Douglas McGrath. (15) (2006)
Wednesday 23rd April at 17:15 on Sky Screen 2

and Daniel's episode of Tales from the Crypt is being shown again too :D

Tales from the Crypt
Smoke Wrings: A young man is hired by an advertising agency, but his new employers don't realise he has a sinister agenda. Daniel Craig stars
Thursday 24th April at 20:30 on The Horror Channel

hugs
ruby xx
Oscar Wilde
rubyslippers

Post by rubyslippers »

FranB wrote:Brilliant!
Setting the reminders in my phone now.
Just need to figure out the video timer....
Hi Fran
:D my brother in law calls me a techno phobe and keeps telling me I have to get with the millenium :-)
hugglys
ruby xx
Oscar Wilde
FranB

Post by FranB »

My bro's keep telling me to get with it and get sky + or something, which is all beyond me at the moment!
I'll figure it out, either that or stay up late!
rubyslippers

Post by rubyslippers »

FranB wrote:My bro's keep telling me to get with it and get sky + or something, which is all beyond me at the moment!
I'll figure it out, either that or stay up late!
me too!!! so I usually end up staying up late :D Daniel's worth it :D
hugglys
ruby xx
Oscar Wilde
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

Just watched Keeley Hawes on The Paul O'Grady Show and she mentioned Flashbacks and Daniel. :D
Then, just saw Colm Meany is on there on Monday - he might mention Layer Cake and Dan.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

An embaressment of riches for you guys in the UK, lucky you . I'm a tiny bit jealous .
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I agree Laredo.....but like everything else when I arrived here on this board - almost one year ago.....the Europeans had already seen many of his films. I slowly caught up over time and for me, even though it's not as immediate as Hollywood, because of our proximity to the US, I think as an overall avid fan, I still welcome the chance to see it....and by the time it gets to us here - it still seems "fresh" to me.....that's a bonus. I've read a few of the reviews, but I'd rather wait to see it for myself.....good, bad or indifferent - I will watch it solely because of Daniel.

Daniel Craig is already too big to only be in British films although he often states that his heart is and will always have a stake in British film. Suffice it to say, that Hollywood has already been calling steadily and we'll get to see many more US releases in the future. That, I have no doubt. With this in mind, perhaps we in the US or Canada may even get the opportunity to attend a premiere as fruitful as FOAF in April. One can hope, eh?

Girls in the UK....lucky to have the opportunity to see his re-runs often as described earlier in the first post.....and some shows that we would rarely see. Even better is when our own forum members contribute to the many vids and interviews that we would otherwise never read or see. Many thanks to all contributors!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Edith Bowman meets Daniel Craig to discuss his new film, in which he appears as a fading Hollywood star returning to his home town for an old friend's funeral. Includes interviews with co-stars Olivia Williams and Helen McCrory as well as highlights from the glitzy UK premiere
Monday 21st April at 00:30 on Channel 4 (ditto it’s Sunday night really lol)
And then again 1 hour later on Channel 4+1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/nk/radio1ents/
http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/rad ... 8-0720.mp3
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I saw that two days ago... it was really good! Edith Bowman interviewed Daniel and asked him what does a Exec producer does? Daniel said 'I don't know, you fucking tell me!' He said it was good that he was able to help this film with his money and he was proud to be in this film and to be able to help Baillie with the film. It was a half hour long programme. I think Daniel was looking good on this programme and lots of fidgeting as well!

StarryDannyFan xx