Just Jared

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anna

Just Jared

Post by Anna »

There are new pictures of Sats and her tatoo on justjared.com. Sorry, I don't know how to transfer!
Anna

Post by Anna »

Sorry, I see where these were already posted.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Anna wrote:Sorry, I see where these were already posted.
I think we should boycott JJ, the comments posted are pretty vicious.
Lynda

Post by Lynda »

I do look at Just Jared a lot just for the pictures. I couldn't believe the comments on the page about Satsuki. How they can judge someone you don't even know! Bitchy isn't the word.
"He's blond ... he's Bond ... he's actually quite good!"
Deb

Post by Deb »

JJ is getting more and more vicious. I'm actually stunned at some of the comments - talk about a hate campaign :x
I'm surprised its not moderated to some degree!
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Personally I think they are all just jealous hags beacuse Sats has Daniel and they don't!! Mind you some of the comments about Dan aren't all that complementary either!! It angers me so much to see trash like that written by people who don't even know them!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Lu

Post by Lu »

Sazza wrote:Personally I think they are all just jealous hags beacuse Sats has Daniel and they don't!! Mind you some of the comments about Dan aren't all that complementary either!! It angers me so much to see trash like that written by people who don't even know them!!
Sazza, I think you hit it on the head. It's just sour grapes, cause they wish it was them cuddling up to Daniel. They need to grow up and live in the real world. :roll: They're not Daniel's girlfriend, Sats is, get over it!
My books!

Misha

Post by Misha »

Personally, I'd like to line them all up and slap them across the face, but that's just me. I'm willing to bet most the the females posting are under the 25-30 age group.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I don´t go there anymore for that reason - but it seems, it has become a gathering of unhappy, frustrated people, who just feel good giving to others, what they probably get all the time in their life. I think they would spit their hatred over anybody, who they think has a better life.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I don't often go there either. Reading many of those comments really shock me, seems more and more like a hate campaign site.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Anna

Post by Anna »

Comment #62 has a video of the two of them, shopping, eating at a restaurant and going through security at the airport. Pull it up and look.
advicky

Post by advicky »

Anna wrote:Comment #62 has a video of the two of them, shopping, eating at a restaurant and going through security at the airport. Pull it up and look.
I think it is horrible! Lot of people think these famous people are stunts in the circus. I know peolpe say: they chose this life, but I think they need private life. You go on holiday and can't eat normally because peolpe uses cameras and mobile phone. I remember Hugh Grant and the beans.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Anna wrote:Comment #62 has a video of the two of them, shopping, eating at a restaurant and going through security at the airport. Pull it up and look.
http://www.clasos.com/imagenes/fotos_ba ... lCraig.mov

It's old footage, back in the day when he could go through security with everyone else. Those days are long gone.

I don't agree with the comments posted with this link on JJ. They just look like a couple that's been together for some time, IMO.
Crazy!
Misha

Post by Misha »

Jared really should do something about that. His site has become a cesspool. I don't go on there as much as I used to, because who wants to read all of that mess?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
http://www.clasos.com/imagenes/fotos_ba ... lCraig.mov

It's old footage, back in the day when he could go through security with everyone else. Those days are long gone.

I don't agree with the comments posted with this link on JJ. They just look like a couple that's been together for some time, IMO.
I agree and don´t even need to read what those comments were. Its easy to imagine.
They were aware of the filming at times at least but even when not, they look like they are used to work hand in hand and are secure enough with each other to not needing to look love sick all the time.

Never seen this BTW, but wasn´t this a holiday in 07 after Bond?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..