Tough-guy Daniel Craig is a sultry Bond Babe's Best mate

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

BondBabe2008

Tough-guy Daniel Craig is a sultry Bond Babe's Best mate

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Whoa Everyone pls check this link out :shock: :shock:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/st ... 88,00.html

Please tell me what ya all think !! Thanks everyone xxxx
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Don't doubt that for a second. He's very caring.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

That's was Olga has said in one of the first interview-vid's I've seen.
That one where she said that there was no need for using make-up to fake the bruises for continuation purposes, because she's got real bruises. :wink:
She said that he's very caring and encouraging.

That's a characteristic trait of our man, because all his co-stars confirm that by some means or other, e.g. Anne Reid about the sexscenes in The Mother

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

Awwww. so sweet.

This aspect of Daniel is one of the main attractions in my opinion. So kind and supportive. Terminal handholder, what else can you expect but sensitivity and caring? :D
My books!

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Lu wrote:Awwww. so sweet.

This aspect of Daniel is one of the main attractions in my opinion. So kind and supportive. Terminal handholder, what else can you expect but sensitivity and caring? :D
Yeah that's what I thought as I was on my lunch break at the office when I saw this article so that's why I thought that I'd let ya girls know abt this :D:D:D:D:D:D
Lu

Post by Lu »

Omegagirl1973 wrote:

Yeah that's what I thought as I was on my lunch break at the office when I saw this article so that's why I thought that I'd let ya girls know abt this :D:D:D:D:D:D
Absolutely, Omegagirl, I'm glad you did! We eat this stuff up!! :D :D :D
My books!

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Lu wrote:
Omegagirl1973 wrote:

Absolutely, Omegagirl, I'm glad you did! We eat this stuff up!! :D :D :D
LOL thanks Lu as I just wanted to go home & have passionate thoughts about Dan but I couldn't as I had to be at the flipping office (Groans) LOL LOL
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Dakota said he was pretty helpful too , you hear alot more from the females then the males though I suppose there ae some reports from the guys too .
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

For all the bad guys he plays and all his roughness lies the heart of gentleman.....an old fashioned English gentleman who keeps his liberal tongue to himself in the presence of "a lady" and who is very specific about his cup of tea.....but this gentleman has the eyes of a devil with a very naughty streak. :twisted:

Lu

Post by Lu »

sharmaine wrote:For all the bad guys he plays and all his roughness lies the heart of gentleman.....an old fashioned English gentleman who keeps his liberal tongue to himself in the presence of "a lady" and who is very specific about his cup of tea.....but this gentleman has the eyes of a devil with a very naughty streak. :twisted:
Well said as always, Sharmaine... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

He is really a gem

Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Mimi_kitty wrote:He is really a gem

Of course I totally agree with you Mimi_kitty, good one 8) 8)