Fun news, blogs etc.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Lu

Post by Lu »

hahahahahahaha. Rick Astley! On April fools day, as a joke YouTube had every link on their home page redirect to "Never Gonna Give You Up" all day. I thought that was so freakin funny. that poster is great. :lol:
My books!

Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

With all my love and respect to Astley I found this more funny :D

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=TMoJRLStD9c
Indeed, forget it, mate, its not the 80s anymore 8)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dOH8_Vf_x ... re=related
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Elvenstar wrote:With all my love and respect to Astley I found this more funny :D

LOL :lol: "He's got jug ears and small trunks" OUCH!
Lu

Post by Lu »

bumblebee, you reached 500 posts!!!!!!!
My books!

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:bumblebee, you reached 500 posts!!!!!!!
It's a sad fact. This site distracts my life! I need an electric prodder handy to keep me from pulling up my favourite Internet Explorer bookmark every 30 minutes.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Elvenstar wrote:With all my love and respect to Astley I found this more funny :D

LOL :lol: "He's got jug ears and small trunks" OUCH!
The first one is hilarious! Some people are really creativ! :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
Lu wrote:bumblebee, you reached 500 posts!!!!!!!
It's a sad fact. This site distracts my life! I need an electric prodder handy to keep me from pulling up my favourite Internet Explorer bookmark every 30 minutes.
No need, BB. 1000 in 4 months or so like me, might be something to think about, but 500 is harmless, I think and no reason for fear :wink:

CONGRATS! :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Russia- Deripaska moves into motoring

First Post - Cheltenham,England,UK No deal has yet been signed but Deripaska, a lookalike for James Bond actor Daniel Craig, has recently moved into vehicles, buying the ailing British van ...
Image Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/people,12 ... ring,39968
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Liverpool Rules wrote:Russia- Deripaska moves into motoring

First Post - Cheltenham,England,UK No deal has yet been signed but Deripaska, a lookalike for James Bond actor Daniel Craig, has recently moved into vehicles, buying the ailing British van ...
Image Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/people,12 ... ring,39968
:shock: :shock: Oh yes, lookalike alright :evil: They must be kidding. Putin yes - a bit really, but this guy, NO. Not an itsy bitsy bit ...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

BWAH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA haha. Lookalike. The ears MAYBE. :lol:

No, I do not think there will be any boards like ours dedicated to this man anytime soon.

You can tell though that, just like Daniel, this man finds himself very sexy. :lol:
My books!

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I was looking for the photo of the battered eye and I came across this blog on Just Jared:

# 31 ? @ 09/18/2008 at 5:39 pm when she wins the most elegant woman of the year by hello magazine, she’ll like the attention then.

# 32 coop @ 09/18/2008 at 5:46 pm please don´t say that 31! she can´t win that! if that happens anyone can with her, she is gonna to be with that look that im the greatest and the hottest girl in the world…..wich it’s not true at all….. maybe that clothes that she is wearing on this pictures make her more feminin, but still not that special….

# 33 cold shoulder @ 09/18/2008 at 6:10 pm It was sarcasm I think No 32.

Shouldn’t she be helping him in the street or something rather than walking ahead of him..when my ex had his arm broken, I walked with him to make sure he didn’t trip up.

# 34 cold shoulder @ 09/18/2008 at 6:19 pm I meant holding his other arm by the elbow, making sure. Just a nice thing to do really. Not walking in front of him. Don’t understand her actions here sorry to say.
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/09/18 ... /#comments

We have to really support Sats

http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/moste ... index.html
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is absolutely hilarious IMO - sorry ladies - no way to translate this. But its about a woman, who is fantasizing about a 4 m QOS/Daniel cinema poster and how to get it home and where to put it and how to deal with the boy friend etc

Ein Quentchen Bond

Es gibt eine Vielzahl an Dingen, die ich gerne haben möchte. Ich hätte gerne neun Paar neue Schuhe (jetzt für den Winter), eine neue Jacke, außerdem einen neuen Satz Klamotten, ein mobiles Heizgerät für die Arbeit, eine neue Brille, einen Hund, eine Gehaltserhöhung (mit vielen lieben und gaaaanz freundlichen Grüßen an meinen Chef), ein neues Auto und dieses lebensgroße Plakat von Daniel Craig als James Bond, das kürzlich neben der Eingangstür im Kino hing. Da die Erfüllung aller anderen Wünsche relativ weit entfernt liegt, versteife ich mich also jetzt erstmal auf mein Poster.
Zur näheren Erläuterung: das Poster war circa drei Meter breit und vier Meter hoch. Daniel Craig war also, um ganz genau zu sein, nicht nur lebensgroß darauf abgebildet, sondern riesig. Grins. Ich will es auf jeden Fall haben. Wo genau es daheim hängen soll, und ob ich Daniel Craig dann aufgrund unserer zu niedrig bemessenen Zimmerhöhe einmal in der Mitte falten muss, weiß ich noch nicht. Das müsste ich dann ausprobieren. Und falls ich ihn falten müsste, müsste ich zuerst austüfteln, WO ich ihn falten würde. Ich habe eine Tendenz, ja, wahrscheinlich würde ich seine Schuhe wegfalten. Aber wie gesagt, das ist noch nicht raus. Kommt ja auch auf die Schuhe an. Und so genau habe ich dann im Kino doch nicht hinschauen dürfen, weil ich befürchten musste, dass mir mein Schatz eine mitgibt, nachdem ich beim Passieren des Posters vielleicht etwas zu laut „Hach“ gesagt habe. Dass ich mich gegen das Plakat werfen und mich daran reiben wollte, stimmt selbstverständlich nicht. Genauso wenig wie die Tatsache, dass ich beim Vorschau-Trailer die ganze Zeit johlend auf der Sitzkante saß und mir mit dem Kino-Vorschau-Heftl Luft zu gefächert habe. Es war einfach verdammt warm in dem Kinosaal. Lag natürlich nicht an Bond. Nö. Und auch der übermäßige Speichelfluss hatte nichts mit ihm zu tun. Genauso wenig wie das Hecheln.

Bei näherer Begutachtung unserer Wohnung habe ich einen präferierten Platz für das Poster – ich müsste es nur schaffen, die Einbauwand mit dem Fernseher unauffällig wegzuräumen, dann könnte ich James Bond direkt im Wohnzimmer aufhängen. Gut, ja, der Teppich und ein Teil des Sofas müssten auch noch weg, dann bräuchte ich ihn noch nicht einmal zu falten. Ich könnte ihn in einem schicken 90-Grad-Knick von der Wand weiter über den Boden laufen lassen. Sozusagen.

Einen Haken hat das Ganze allerdings. Gut, ja, eigentlich zwei. Der erste Haken ist schnell benannt: Schatzi. Ich wage zu bezweifeln, dass Schatzi sich mit einem weggeräumten Fernseher und einem stattdessen das ganze Wohnzimmer ausfüllenden Riesen-James-Bond anfreunden könnte. Ich denke, dass ihm zwar vor allem die Tatsache des fehlenden Fernsehers über kurz oder lang zu schaffen machen würde, aber ich könnte mir durchaus auch vorstellen, dass er es störend fände, wenn er mir jeden Abend beim Mich-Über-Das-James-Bond-Plakat-Wälzen zusehen müsste. Haken zwei: ich glaube, es ist relativ schwierig, das Riesenposter unbemerkt aus dem Kino zu mopsen. Ich, balancierend auf einer Leiter und beim Abschrauben des Plakates von der Wand, Schatzi unten Schmiere stehend und beim Nähern von Kinobesuchern ein unauffälliges Warnsignal pfeifend – das würde auffallen, denke ich. Außerdem würde das Rausschaffen des Posters (das ordnungsgemäße Entfernen desselbigen von der Wand vorausgesetzt) wahrscheinlich bemerkt werden. Wie ich mich kenne, würde ich bestimmt beim Um-die-Ecke-Biegen irgendwo hängen bleiben oder gar einen unbescholtenen Kinobesucher touchieren. Und sollte das alles keine Aufmerksamkeit erregen – man würde es mir an der Nasenspitze ansehen. In sowas bin ich nämlich echt schlecht. Ich denke nicht, dass ich mich, während ich ein vier Meter langes Plakat aus dem Kino schleppe, unauffällig benehmen könnte.

Bedeutet: das Plakat bleibt aller Wahrscheinlichkeit da hängen, wo es jetzt ist, und mir bleibt nichts anderes übrig, als mich auf den Kinofilm zu freuen. Und dann einen Termin zu finden, an dem mein Schatz NICHT mitkommen kann ins Kino…

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:This is absolutely hilarious IMO - sorry ladies - no way to translate this. But its about a woman, who is fantasizing about a 4 m QOS/Daniel cinema poster and how to get it home and where to put it and how to deal with the boy friend etc
I was on her site and sent her the link to DtD, because I have the feeling she would like it here!

She answered that she have a look :lol: :lol: :lol:

muireann

Post by muireann »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:This is absolutely hilarious IMO - sorry ladies - no way to translate this. But its about a woman, who is fantasizing about a 4 m QOS/Daniel cinema poster and how to get it home and where to put it and how to deal with the boy friend etc
I was on her site and sent her the link to DtD, because I have the feeling she would like it here!

This is funny!
Could be my thoughts!
:wink: :wink: :wink:
And just for the record the poster would perfectly fit in my flat!
God I love to live in a house that is old and has very high ceilings!
:D :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

muireann wrote:
Dunda wrote:

This is funny!
Could be my thoughts!
:wink: :wink: :wink:
And just for the record the poster would perfectly fit in my flat!
God I love to live in a house that is old and has very high ceilings!
:D :wink:
we have very high ceilings, but I'm afraid I have to dispose the furniture first! :twisted: :twisted: