QoS teaser trailer is here!!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

yochan

Post by yochan »

sharmaine wrote:Is anyone else confused about the date? Has the opening been changed from October 31 to November 7?
Here is the release date of each country.
http://007.com/international/

I have to wait until next year if I watch in my country :cry: I may travel to Korea or Hong Kong in November to watch QOS.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Oct is England and Nov is the US . maybe this way he can do more premires ...
Last edited by Laredo on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks for that link Yochan....looks like many of the dates for Europe are about the same time.....he'll have to make like Santa Claus to appear in all these countries for premieres at the same time.....I think there will be fewer and very selective places for this one. What say you all? Does anyone have the timeline of events, countries, talk shows for premieres on CR? Just curious.

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

So I finally got to watch it! WOW WOW WOW!! Can't wait to see the whole movie... Image Image
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Elvenstar

Post by Elvenstar »

sharmaine wrote:looks like many of the dates for Europe are about the same time.....he'll have to make like Santa Claus to appear in all these countries for premieres at the same time.....I think there will be fewer and very selective places for this one. What say you all? Does anyone have the timeline of events, countries, talk shows for premieres on CR? Just curious.
After my recent trip 2 Finland/Sweden I might be eager to go there for the Qos prem. but this time I think they'll really be more selective :( but who knows... anyway i just started saving money :wink: