Quantum of Solace Game

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

`Quantum of Solace` among best selling games this Christmas

Gaming - 25-12-08

EA’s FIFA 09 has become UK’s all-format Christmas number one following an eleventh-hour sales surge at the retailers. The highly successful sports title, which has hovered around the top half of the charts since its October release, snatched the accolade from the bookies’ odds-on favorite Call Of Duty: World At War.

Treyarch’s war shooter had held number one in the charts for nearly a record-breaking six successive weeks, yet promotion at the retailers saw sales in FIFA 09 mushroom 89% overnight, sending World At War to second spot, reports Edge Online.

It’s been an incredibly successful year for EA’s acclaimed soccer sim, in which its Christmas accolade marks the troubled publisher’s sixth all-format Christmas number one in eight years.

World At War fell to second despite a sales climb, while Nintendo’s Mario Kart Wii sits a mere 3,000 sales behind Activision’s flagship title, negating the heartbreaker that would have been if not for FIFA 09’s dominant week. The last time Nintendo took a Christmas number one of this kind was over a decade ago with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, a game which was swiftly helicoptered into the UK as the Christmas deadline drew to a close.

Nintendo will surely be delighted with its presence on the Christmas chart, however, as five of its titles feature in the top-ten. Mario Kart’s 40% boost in sales takes it to third, ahead of EA’s Need for Speed which holds fourth. The Brain Training dinosaur holds fifth despite a 1% sales dip, while Wii Play moves up one place to sixth and Wii Fit takes tenth. Yet Professor Layton and the Curious Village made the biggest eyebrow raise for Nintendo, as the DS riddler returns from its drop out of the top 40 straight back into eighth, largely due to renewed stock meeting strong demand.

Activision’s price promotion sent Quantum of Solace up from thirteenth to seventh, while Tomb Raider: Underworld climbs to ninth.

Full list according to Chart-Track:

1. FIFA 09
2. Call Of Duty: World At War
3. Mario Kart Wii
4. Need for Speed: Underground
5. Brain Training
6. Wii Play
7. Quantum of Solace
8. Professor Layton and the Curious Village
9. Tomb Raider: Underworld
10. Wii Fit

http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?ite ... mi6&s=news
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Activision's 'Quantum of Solace' Now Available On Steam

Newest James Bond game available for purchase online

Written by Devin Zydel on 07 Jan, 2009

Following up a console release in late October/early November throughout the world, Activision’s Quantum of Solace is now available to purchase online at Steam: the nexus of PC gaming.

This digital distribution communications program allows users to access the full Steam library and all future Steam releases no matter what PC they are playing from. Purchased games are associated by one’s account and not the computer they are accessing it from.

Activision’s debut James Bond title retails for $49.99 on the Steam website, with a full list of system requirements available.

To purchase Quantum of Solace or for further information, visit the Steam website.

Quantum of Solace is currently available on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS and Windows PC platforms in the UK and US. Click here to order.

Keep your eyes on the CommanderBond.net main page for the most up-to-date coverage of Activision’s Quantum of Solace.

http://commanderbond.net/article/5939
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Win copies of Activision's debut 007 videogame title "Quantum of Solace: The Game" on all next-gen consoles...

Enter the MI6 competition for your chance to win.

Win "Quantum of Solace: The Game"
22nd January 2009

MI6 Competition
Activision are giving away copies of the their first 007 title "Quantum of Solace: The Game" on all next-gen consoles to lucky MI6 readers.

Read the rest here:
http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/articles/ ... =&id=02153
bubita

Post by bubita »

I´ve been playing the game a few times now, in I find pretty exciting when he gets hit, he kind of moans in those bits :twisted:
bubita

Post by bubita »

I´ve been playing the game a few times now, in I find pretty exciting when he gets hit, he kind of moans in those bits :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bubita wrote:I´ve been playing the game a few times now, in I find pretty exciting when he gets hit, he kind of moans in those bits :twisted:
you crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hubby is telling me ever since the play was release to get one......"you can hear his voice".... :roll: :roll: but I'm not a player....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda wrote:
bubita wrote:I´ve been playing the game a few times now, in I find pretty exciting when he gets hit, he kind of moans in those bits :twisted:
you crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hubby is telling me ever since the play was release to get one......"you can hear his voice".... :roll: :roll: but I'm not a player....
Come on! you should give it a go, you won´t regret it :twisted: :twisted: